Hello

Tiffchelle22

I'm coming out of lurking, and just wanted to say hello! I have enjoyed the boards for a few months, and look forward to getting to know you all.

A little about my hair journey . . . I've pretty much always had hair at least APL or longer, but some set backs and one particular scissor-happy stylist forced me to start and restart several times. I am a DIY, and have been since junior high. I rarely go to the salon (and when I do, it's really just to learn something new). I have found a wealth of information reading the boards, and have found a wonderful regimen that I am still fine-tuning. My most recent stylist turned me on to Matrix Biolage products, and I have been using those for quite a while, and my hair loves it. I like to Keep it simple as much as possible, but I do enjoy trying new things. I am on a quest to grow my hair waist length, at least, and I hope to accomplish that over the next two years or so. I am using Boundless Tresses (excellent product, btw!) and I pre-poo with Amla and coconut oil. I wash three times a week, and have recently joined the HYH til Christmas challenge. My goal is to reach BSL by Christmas, or perhaps even longer.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, and again, I look forward to getting to know you all! I have a few pics in my fotki at http://public.fotki.com/tiffchelle22, no password needed right now.

Blessings and Happy Hair Growing to all!

Tiffany

KnottyGurl

Welcome to the board, Tiff! I visited your fotki. You have beautiful hair. You should be bsl in no time. Enjoy the board and don't be stingy, feel free to share your ideas/methods.;)

Gg

Christa438

Tiffchelle22 said:
I'm coming out of lurking, and just wanted to say hello! I have enjoyed the boards for a few months, and look forward to getting to know you all.
. . . I've pretty much always had hair at least APL or longer, but some set backs and one particular scissor-happy stylist forced me to start and restart several times. I am a DIY, and have been since junior high. ...I have found a wealth of information reading the boards, and have found a wonderful regimen that I am still fine-tuning. My most recent stylist turned me on to Matrix Biolage products, and I have been using those for quite a while, and my hair loves it. ... I am using Boundless Tresses (excellent product, btw!) and I pre-poo with Amla and coconut oil. I wash three times a week, and have recently joined the HYH til Christmas challenge. My goal is to reach BSL by Christmas, ...
Tiffany

Hi Tiff. Welcome to LHCF! Im glad you came out of lurking. You have pretty hair by the way. The ladies LHCF have taught me how to be my own stylist and DIY whenever needed. This is a great forum. Congrats on joining the HYH to Xmas challenge. The challneges are fun. Im doing a personal challenge thing by only hiding my hair from family/friends til Xmas. You are using some of the best products [i luv cocnut oil too--the Amla is on my to-buy list] and you have a wonderful regimen: Im sure you'll get to BSL by the time the challenge is over and your hair will be even more beautiful.
HHG,
Christa

Mestiza

chenai

Hi :wave: and welcome to LHCF. Happy growing and judging from your pictures you will reach your goals in no time.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
WELCOME!! :wave::wave:

Your hair looks lovely and healthy! You will reach your goals in no time flat. You're basically at BSL now...only about 1.5 inch or so... ;)

Tiffchelle22 said:

A little about my hair journey . . . I've pretty much always had hair at least APL or longer, but some set backs and one particular scissor-happy stylist forced me to start and restart several times. I am a DIY, and have been since junior high. I rarely go to the salon (and when I do, it's really just to learn something new). I have found a wealth of information reading the boards, and have found a wonderful regimen that I am still fine-tuning. My most recent stylist turned me on to Matrix Biolage products, and I have been using those for quite a while, and my hair loves it. I like to Keep it simple as much as possible, but I do enjoy trying new things. I am on a quest to grow my hair waist length, at least, and I hope to accomplish that over the next two years or so. I am using Boundless Tresses (excellent product, btw!) and I pre-poo with Amla and coconut oil. I wash three times a week, and have recently joined the HYH til Christmas challenge. My goal is to reach BSL by Christmas, or perhaps even longer.

Anyhow, thanks for reading, and again, I look forward to getting to know you all! I have a few pics in my fotki at http://public.fotki.com/tiffchelle22, no password needed right now.

Blessings and Happy Hair Growing to all!

Tiffany