Hello

Truth

Hello Ladies , I'm a new member here and I must say that I'm completely in love with this site!!
so many wonderful tips i'm trying to read them all in one night...

For a long time i've been wondering how I can improve the length of my hair (currently at shoulders) and I've been doing a lot of things to help ( strecthing relaxers, no heat,conditionings) but i'm still experiencing a amount of shedding and even some breakage..Any suggestions on whate lse I can do to help provent these things from happening?? THANK YOU LADIESSSSSSSSSS

Growingitlong

Hi,

Welcome to the board. I too am trying to find something to help me with the breakage right now. I have been trying a few things. I did the Aphogee (stinky) treatment a couple weeks ago. I think I am going to try it again. And then I use Hi Pro Pac usually. I recently started using Elasta QP Intense and still experimenting with it.

Hope some of the experts drop in soon.

adrienne0914

welcome, truth!

my first questions for you are:

• how do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

• what do you use to moisturize your hair?

adrienne

Truth

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
welcome, truth!

my first questions for you are:

• how do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

• what do you use to moisturize your hair?

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep my hair wrapped, Majority of the time i wear it down..if i'm lazy i keep it wrapped

Moisturizers I'm currently usin profectiv

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hello and Welcome

Most of the time--even though you've started a good regimen that will promote healthy hair that doesn't break easily--the change will not be immediate because you still have hair on your head that has suffered abuse (assuming you used to do abusive things to your hair--like most of us did).

So, my advice is to learn all you can and give it time to work.