HELLPPP! ER! Cassia vs Senna Auriculata is it the Same???

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I'm about to do a neutral henna treatment..i just received my order from KT Botanicals for neutral henna...i want to know is it the same as cassia obovata...i researched and the names come up together...I do not want a setback at this point, and i'm about to mix my treatment and slather it on...neutral henna 1/2 cup, 1 tblspn maka, brahmi, amla, coconut oil in 1/2 cup elasta qp dpr11 for 2 hrs....

I need info stat, ayurveda ladies please respond!!!!!

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

i did, i tried to hold out until someone responded but, no go :nono::ohwell::perplexed so i dived in, i have it on right now, will leave it on for about 2 hours...so far so good, but more leaves and twigs than usual LOL!!! Talk about natural!i'll post results.

vkb247

I am just wondering why you used so much of everything. I used so "nuetral henna" the other day and 4 TBSP were enough. I researched cassia over at LHC and most of them use this amount or less. Also wondering why you used the elasta with it as well. Were you doing a "henna gloss?" I bought my henna from rose mountain herbs and it wasn't drying at all (I made it with rosemary and sage tea and mixed in a little flax seed and aloe vera gel) but if it had been I would have dc'd afterwards instead of mixing it all together. Just my $0.02

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

i actually just completed my mix, i think 4tbspns actually = 1/2 cup, 1/2 cup may be less, actually...anyhoo, i found my mix to be on target with others that i've researched, i threw in a dollop (1tbspn) of conditioner -elasta- so it wouldn't be too runny or drying. i had more than enough product, bcs i like to make sure i get every strand and my hair is apl and medium density. i guess you could call this a henna gloss, no problemo.

my hair definitely felt moist and smooth, though those tiny grains were a bit much...i don't think i've ever washed my hair so much...that was alot of water i used, whew! and i still have a few twigs and leaves...i am now deep conditioning, and hopefully will get it all out this time around...

thanks for feedback!

I am just wondering why you used so much of everything. I used so "nuetral henna" the other day and 4 TBSP were enough. I researched cassia over at LHC and most of them use this amount or less. Also wondering why you used the elasta with it as well. Were you doing a "henna gloss?" I bought my henna from rose mountain herbs and it wasn't drying at all (I made it with rosemary and sage tea and mixed in a little flax seed and aloe vera gel) but if it had been I would have dc'd afterwards instead of mixing it all together. Just my $0.02