Help- Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair

Sojournertruth

Ladies,

I need some help. I went to purchase Aphogee treatment for damaged hair but noticed that they no longer sell it. They replaced it with "Aphogee two step protein treatment". Has anyone tried the new one and if so what were the results. I really like the original and my hair is in need of an Aphogee treatment.

vevster

I bought the 2 step and the other one keratin something...

I wish I knew the one the board endorses...

intellect_sensual

Ladies,

I need some help. I went to purchase Aphogee treatment for damaged hair but noticed that they no longer sell it. They replaced it with "Aphogee two step protein treatment". Has anyone tried the new one and if so what were the results. I really like the original and my hair is in need of an Aphogee treatment.

The 2 step treatment is the same as the hardcore Aphogee, just different packaging. It works exactly the same

BrooklynSouth

The product is definitely still being sold. You've already heard the word. APHOGEE 2-STEP is the hard, serious one, 2-minute is the quicker, rinse out. Bottles have changed that's all.

Dare~to~Dream

I finally used the new formula and I have to say I like it better than the old, original formula! :eek: I was a little leery about using it at first because I wasn't sure if it was going to work the same but I must say that it works even better...at least for my hair.

ms*x

i had to hit up the korean beauty supply for the old one because the new one in the little package with the poo/con combo doesn't do anything for me. i think i may have to go around buy up all the old ones for now...*sigh*