HELP!!! Conditioners & Mositurizers that dont contain Gycerin ?

Natirelle

I am going out of my head,I cannot find any conditioners or moisturizers that doesnt have freaking gycerin in it.
So can you please name me some? If you have a recipe or two please post it.

darlingdiva

I don't think any of the Aubrey Organics conditioners contain glycerin. I know for sure that the Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner and the Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing Conditioner don't contain glycerin.

PatTodd

My hair hates glycerin too unless I am rinsing it out of my hair. I just bought some Silk Elements products that I LOVE that don't contain glycerin....I think they were called Leave In Moisturizing Cream and Moisturizing Deep Conditioning Cream (both in a jar).

prettyinpurple

Some of Qhemet's products have vegetable glycerin. Do folks react to this ingredient? BRBC definitely has it.

Is the regular glycerin used as an ingredient animal-derived?

Natirelle

Some of Qhemet's products have vegetable glycerin. Do folks react to this ingredient? BRBC definitely has it.

Is the regular glycerin used as an ingredient animal-derived?
All I know is my hair hates it, and almost everything I see has glycerin in it has did a number on my hair. :(

prettyinpurple

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was wondering if people react differently to vegetable glycerin vs regular glycerin (which is animal-derived I assumed). Maybe your hair can tolerate vegetable glycerin.

Natirelle

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was wondering if people react differently to vegetable glycerin vs regular glycerin (which is animal-derived I assumed). Maybe your hair can tolerate vegetable glycerin.

my hair hates all glycerin. Ive tried both by the way :sad: