Help!!!! hide my scissors

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
At the rate I'm going I will stay SL forever...... I just trimmed my ends....AGAIN!!!..... I saw some more splits that the stylist missed 2 weeks ago so I pick up the scissors and snipped snipped away......

I just want them to go away:perplexed

If you don't stop it, you'll be SL forever. We can't come to your house and take the scissors.

Come on... Stop it! I want to see you get to WL!!!!!

At the rate I'm going I will stay SL forever...... I just trimmed my ends....AGAIN!!!..... I saw some more splits that the stylist missed 2 weeks ago so I pick up the scissors and snipped snipped away......

I just want them to go away:perplexed

lol...We're in the same boat, I need to put the scissors down too....:nono::nono::nono:

You better leave them scissors alone! :spank:

Freeze them in a block of ice or have your SO or best friend hide them somewhere

Alright, Girlie....back away from the scissors. I know you want to see longer lengths, right? Try wearing some updos or curly styles so that your ends will be protected, "hidden" and off your mind.

Freeze them in a block of ice or have your SO or best friend hide them somewhere
that's quite a novel idea
Alright, Girlie....back away from the scissors. I know you want to see longer lengths, right? Try wearing some updos or curly styles so that your ends will be protected, "hidden" and off your mind.
yes I do......ok I'm gonna try my best...... I will not touch the scissors again...... I wanna get to APL before I do that again.

Hey Tiff.

Those are some very good ideas! By the time you thaw out that block of ice, you'd have come to your senses!

I can't help you because I can't help myself. Over the course of 4 weeks, I "trimmed" damn near 4 inches of hair off. When you find a solution please let me know :)

Back