HELP!, how come i cant edit my signature???

No matter how i try to edit my siggy , i get the same line "could not find phrase: sigtoomanylines" or something similar to that!, It cant be too many lines cuz even when i cut out half the siggy i get the same message!!
:nono:

tiffanyoneal

yeah seriously, this is getting irritating, i also had that issue, GRRRR no help around here??

...tell me about it I had the same problem! :nono: Now I can only use 2 freaking pictures in my signature. If I try to use THREE smiliey faces it wont let me. :wallbash: If I use to many lines it says sigtooman (something... I dont know)

Allandra

...tell me about it I had the same problem! :nono: Now I can only use 2 freaking pictures in my signature. If I try to use THREE smiliey faces it wont let me. :wallbash: If I use to many lines it says sigtooman (something... I dont know)
Nikos made an announcement about the siggy area a while back.

Just in case you missed it, it's below:

Ladies,

I made numerous requests in the past and recently for you to reduce your signatures so as to be courteous to your fellow members who connect via dial-up.

I am happy to see that most of you have done something about it but there are certain members that really ignored the message.

Due to this, effective immediately, if I see a signature that exceeds one quarter of the browser in height it will be chopped off. At the moment I will not revoke signature privileges but if the same person continues disregarding this rule, they will find their signature disabled permanently.

As I said before I don't like to be the board nazi and looking at different signatures is nice and not monotonous but I am not obliged to scroll half a screen or more at a time to read the next post in a topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

tiffanyoneal

Yes I understand all of that but my issue was with the smileys. I can understand the extra large picture thing. But I can not seem to understand how me having more than 3 smilieys in my signature is a problem. When I tried to post more than three smileys it wouldn't let me. Is there something I am missing. Thanks.
Nikos made an announcement about the siggy area a while back.

Just in case you missed it, it's below:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Yes I understand all of that but my issue was with the smileys. I can understand the extra large picture thing. But I can not seem to understand how me having more than 3 smilieys in my signature is a problem. When I tried to post more than three smileys it wouldn't let me. Is there something I am missing. Thanks.

I thought the limit was two smilies, but it may be three. Nikos can clarify, but I believe it was stated that the number of charcters for the sig limited included characters for smilies and links.

ETA: you can probably find more info in the thread that was originally linked to the announcement.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=138003

Last edited:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Try adding and saving it one line/image at a time until you get an error so you can see where the problem lies.