HELP! I need a protective style!!

RedVelvet310

Hey Ladies! I'm on a mission to find a protective style for the coming school year. This summer I have been very good with my hair regimen.. Pre-Pooing overnight, massaging, CW daily or at LEAST 3x a week, sealing, detangling, twisting, no heat.. pretty much WnGs everyday. Dcing regulary alternating between Protein and Moisture and my hair has thrived (I used a flat iron ONCE to check my length and I can now rock a SL bob :yay:..I had a TWA in January) but now that I'm entering into my second year of UniversityI know I won't have time to attend to my hair the way I did in the Summer. I've been contemplating getting a full head sew-in, but I'm concerned about the health of my hair UNDER the tracks. Do any of you ladies have any suggestions on protective styles I could do for Fall/Winter/Spring of 08/09??

Thanks,

xoxo Bri505

RedVelvet310

You can try braids.

I was considering braids, but I like the look of.. hair (if you know what I mean)... and for some reason, a good braider is impossible to find... I am the ONLY black hair I know right now with healthy natural hair. The ones who braid their hair HAVE no hair because their braiders are so tight, and the ones who DON'T braid there hair but have hair of decent health are relaxed heads. :wallbash:

RedVelvet310

Can you bun?

Not yet. I'm in that awkward stage right now. I can do pretty big pony puffs, but not a full ponytail yet. It's so frustrating :wallbash:. Last winter and spring when I BC-ed I baggied every night and in the morning a washed out the condish and wore a scarf, my hair did really well, but I want to stop with the scarf thing and actually show HAIR. But I don't know what to do with it.. (the pony puff is pretty much the only style I can think of doing, that or twists or sticking it under a half wig) I have very little imagination when it comes to hair styles.