Help... Im getting crazy with my hair

SUPER SWEET

Have you ever been bored or see no real progress with your hair? That's what I feel right now. Most times when this happens I do something I will regret later. Right now I hate my hair color it's so boring. I need suggestions on colors that will look good on me, I have NO IDEA. I will get it done professionally. Please take a look in my fotki pics to get an idea of what I look like. Any hair tips are welcomed too.

Hello. I know the feeling. I want to see progress so bad and it's like watching for water to boil :mad:! But don't be discouraged dear. Just continue to take care of your crown and it soon will reflect the love that you invest. I have also tried to stop paying so much attention to the growth and progress, and just take care of it instead. When I do this, I look up one day and notice my hair is healthier and longer! As far as the color, I am biased to black,so I think your color now is beautiful :love:. But, if you need a change try semi-permanent (to aviod damage) in a shade of Honey Brown:
B11W.jpg

I think it would look very pretty on your complexion :yep:. God Bless, and I hope I've helped.

Attachments

• honey brown.jpg
    honey brown.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 84
mysweetevie said:
thanks so much. I'll post the final pics of the color I choose.
i think if you lighten it to a nice warm brown with some caramel highlights you'll look fabulous! are we gonna have a hair coloring party??? im down!
~T~

Back