Help me find my....

cdixon

...Hair twin,

I wanted to know if there are any ladies out there that's hair looks like mine. My hair type is unknown, but it would be helpful if you have something in your regimen that may be similar to mine, or if you can tell me anything that I can add into my regimen that you may do.

I'm transitioning and most of these pics are with my hair with some product in it, water, leave in, and Fantasia IC gel, also my fotki shows my coils under transitioning. The gel makes my hair lay down, but after two days or so the gel starts to clump or become white in my hair from the mix of the leave in I guess. I just bought some Redken detangling cream yesterday and so far so good, just let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC00281.jpg
    DSC00281.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00388.jpg
    DSC00388.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00432.jpg
    DSC00432.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00442.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 17
  • my waves.jpg
    my waves.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 13

chebaby

your hair looks like mine when i was transitioning. i have since relaxed. i think i am 3c and my hair is very fine.

i use many products but my staples are:
wen sweet almond cleansing conditioner
coconut oil
cocasta oil
keracare cream hairdress
paul mitchell moisture mist
ojon revitalizing mist

cdixon

Thanks so much,

Do you have a fotki or any pics of your hair. I need to definitely buy more coconut oil and I want to try Giovanni Direct have you ever used this?

cdixon

your hair looks like mine when i was transitioning. i have since relaxed. i think i am 3c and my hair is very fine.

i use many products but my staples are:
wen sweet almond cleansing conditioner
coconut oil
cocasta oil
keracare cream hairdress
paul mitchell moisture mist
ojon revitalizing mist

I agree with you as far as the fine hair, and why did you relax, if you don't mind me asking, was it too much to handle??? I'm a little scared of that.