Help! MY hair is acting up!

Healthb4Length

Okay ladies I need your help ASAP! I've been doing the MTG and C&G/supergrowout challenges and all seemed to be going well. I have MEGA NG from the MTG, well I recently took out a set of braids and followed up with an Aphogee treatment, followed by a moisturizing deep treatment. WHile I was doing my Aphogee, I notice that my hair didn't get hard at all with 30 minutes of processing with heat...I taught it was odd but I didn't pay any attention. I did my other treatments and everything seemed fine...fastword a week and a half later and there are broken hairs on my shirt, on the floor...NOT GOOD. I think maybe my hair is or was porous and I want to try Porosity treatment by ROUX. I am not sure what's going on but please if you could tell me what formula to get and instruct me how to use it, I would be so grateful! Please give me as many tips as to how I can correct this problem! Thanks in advance!:)

LadyZ

Did you do a clarifying shampoo before the Aphogee treatment?

Sounds like you need moisture...

What is your hair type and are you relaxed?

The Porosity should help... Add some oil to your Conditioning treatments...

Healthb4Length

Thanks for responding...no I did not do a clarifying treatment prior to the aphogee...I've been on this site for years! You'd think I would have figured that one out but I guess I panicked. I did do a deep treatment with ORS Mayo mixed with Miss Keys 10 en 1 plus, followed by the porosity control...my hair seems to be in better condition and is not breaking as much...I will be purchasing a clarifying shampoo asap and see how that goes.