HELP...NEED ANSWER ASAP!!!! PULEEZE!!!!

blackindia07

Sorry didnt mean to make it sound like Im in dire straits but I need help ASAP since Im doing my hair tonight. :spinning: I recently bought SAA and Roux porosity control corrector/conditioner. Ive only used the SAA 2 or 3 times in my coconut oil to add some shine, only once in my conditioner and I havent used the porosity control at all yet. All of that to ask should I add it to my porosity control since Ive never used it before or should I just wait till my next wash to try it? I have an event to go to this weekend and am scared to experiment. Need my locks to be beautiful! (Need the haters to hate! :evillaugh:)

Whats your advice? Has anyone done this? TIA :grin:

SAA meaning silk amino acids, right? Personally I would not mix the 2 together. I use SAA during deep condish, or mixed w/ a leave-in. I use my porosity control after I dc and just use alone. But thats me. I can't imagine mixing the 2 would be harmful, I just don't see where the benefit would be. Hopefully others will chime in....

No!. Don't add ANYTHING to Porosity Control. It may mean disaster. It already has EVERYTHING in it that it needs to do what it's meant to do.

Yes I agree with he ladies ^^^ The Roux PC is already beautifully Ph balanced right out the bottle. Adding another chemical could unbalance the Ph and make the product not work or cause you a set back. Some things need to be left alone and Roux PC is one of them.

Thank you ladies! Ive just heard so many ladies say they got really good results from mixing SAA with their conditioners. You guys win...cant afford to have a hair malfunctions this weekend!

So how about adding it to my leave in conditioner????

Back