HELP PLEASE! What do I do with these oils?

Kimbosheart

I went to the BSS today and I picked up 5 varieties of hair oils. They were $.99 each. They are all blends but the ingredients didn't sound bad. I'm listing the oils and the ingredients below. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these particular oils or any tips for incorporating them into my hair regi. TIA

Olive Oil: olive oil,soybean oil,sunflower oil, castor oil, safflower oil, cotton seed oil, wheat germ oil, tocopherol, fragrance.

Carrot Aloe Oil: carrot oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, olive oil, cotton seed oil, grape seed oil, tocopherol, fragrance.

Grape Seed Oil: grape seed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, tocopherol, fragrance

Vitamin E Oil (I plan on using this for my mani/pedi): sweet almond oil, lemon oil, wheat germ oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, tocopherol, rosemary extract

Tea Tree Oil: tea tree oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, castor oil, olive oil, cotton seed oil, grape seed oil, tocopherol, jojoba oil

They are all 1.5oz, now that i've listed the ingredients I see that they may not all be useful for hair/scalp necessarily.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 23

4evershika

I've seen those at the BSS but have never bought them... maybe you can use them for sealing?? lol idk

Hope someone that's used them before can pop in and help!

SVT

I'd use that Vitamin E oil as a scalp treatment since it has rosemary and jojoba - rosemary to stimulate, jojoba because it's like sebum, and vitamin E to aid in circulation (hopefully you have the d and not the dl form of vitamin E). :yep:

BostonMaria

I find it interesting that they're selling these as a certain oil, but it has so many other oils added.

OP, you could do a hot oil treatment with these. You can put it in a bowl, microwave for 5 seconds and leave it in your hair for an hour. You could mix with conditioners as well.

BostonMaria

I find it interesting that they're selling these as a certain oil, but it has so many other oils added.

OP, you could do a hot oil treatment with these. You can put it in a bowl, microwave for 5 seconds and leave it in your hair for an hour. You could mix with conditioners as well.

Nubenap22

Yea I agree Ive seen these tons of times in the bss.....I picked up one or two but they have too many other added oils so yourt not really getting the straight benefit of say the "Shea" oil.....