Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hair Magazines

• Friend/Word of Mouth

• Total voters

taytay86

Ladies,

A good friend of mine just recovered from Breast Cancer, and we're so happy to have her with us! Right now her hair is growing back slowly but surely. We've researched different brands and variations of hair application: Great Lengths, So Cap (fusion) and Continental Hair (fusion, latex based wigs etc.) I want to be able to offer some great advice, and wanted to ask you ladies to point me in the right direction. If you're trying something new, do you read magazines, list to your stylist 100% etc.? What's your source?

Thank you.

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Great news for your friend :up: God is GOOD! :yep:

The only advice I can add is to have her start using the Ovation Hair Maximizing System.

It includes shampoo, Cell Therapy & creme rinse. It is recommended for people undergoing chemotherapy and recovering from cancer and other debilitating illnesses.

Have her watch the video testimonials.

http://www.ovationhair.com/

MoniintheMiddle

First, let me say praise God that your friend is recovering. We are losing too many sistas to breast cancer.
To answer your question, I usually get styles from the web and magazines ...sometimes I see a celebs hair that I like (Monica, Halle B).

taytay86

Thanks ladies!

Anyone recovering/recovered from chemo that used fusion or lace wigs after treatment?