HELP !!! TWA - needs hair in a bun

Zeal

Hello

I am a praise dancer. I need to have my hair in a bun. However, I have a TWA. Is there a way I can get a bun, I was thinking of making one. Plaiting kakalon (spelling) hair into a long braid making a bun and pinning it on. However, I have 4b hair, How will I slick it down and get it to stay down?

Help TIA

Last edited:

littleaudie

While your hair is soaking wet, apply fantasia ic gel with sparkle lites ( $3.00 from any local beauty supply store) Comb hair in an upward style as close as you can get to a pony tail. Secure what hairs you can with a rubber hair band/soft band, whatever. I recommend you purchase a pre made bun -it's less hassle. Your other choice is a drawstring ponytail. You should be able to lay down any twa at any length. I was doing buns with an inch of hair on my Head. I have pics in my fotki. just tie a scarf or do-rag around the side while drying. it should give you nice waves.:)

sweetascocoa

i agree with everything the previous poster posted. when i finally got my hair ina ponytail, the bun would be a teeny little one and i would throw my fake bun on it. lol

Zeal

:kiss: :kiss: MMMMWAHHHH. Blowing kisses. Thanks ladies. :clap:

My hair is toooooooooo short to get into a bun.

Last edited: