Help Weave Wearers!!!!

Selene

Hey girls....I want this weave, anyone have any idea how the top is done? I mean I don't think they used a closure piece? Would one need one? I am concerned about the mix of two textures (relaxed and natural)....

the hair is gorgeous though....

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
I had a weave like this and you can either leave your edges out and do a twistout on it hope it blends

or weave everything but the front row and crochet weave the edges

SVT

I don't have any suggestions about the weave but that photo is a great inspiration pic! /images/graemlins/love.gif

*saving pic now*

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
basically if you have cornrows you thread the hair under the cornrow and I believe you tie it there was a member with an album let me see if i can bump it up

ok it was DDHair hope she doesnt mind me posting her album the link was in her siggy http://photos.yahoo.com/barbie_skipper and i wouldnt have thought that wasnt her hair

DangerouslyShy

with this hair to get that cascading look...I would vertically braid my hair in really tiny corn rows and than sew the hair in vertically too...it gives you a lot of height in volume....and leave just enough hair to cover the front wefts..and edges because you dont want them to break....