HELP!!! with semi/rinse color on bleached hair

ali52285

Hey everyone,

So I did some research about semi/rinses recently and finally decided to do it myself at home. I used Jazzing "Bluest Black". I mistakenly decided to do a deep condition after I rinsed out the color, because I wanted a less tangled feel, although I shampooed prior to adding the color. The color looked fine after the rinse out, but then it faded away in the area where I had previously had bleached highlights after the DC. I decided to add the leftover Jazzing to my hair and just rinse it out, NO DC. Things looked good for the next two days, I liked the jet black color. Then [FONT=&quot]last night[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] did a herbal rinse and after I came out the shower, the black had faded away again in the areas where the bleached hair was. My bleached hair was from previous highlights over a year ago, so they are half grown out. I was trying to cover them up and have a somewhat uniform jet black color. Instead I end up with a nice black color in the new growth areas, but still have hints of my bleached hair. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]What should I do??? How often can I apply the semi/rinse, I don't want to do damage. Maybe Jazzing is a bad brand?? Any ideas for a better choice...I don't want a permanent color, I'm not ready to go there yet, no henna. Please HELP...thanks so much in advance
[/FONT]

Platinum

:welcome4: Key word in this situation. Bleach That means you have stripped all of the color out of those strands. My suggestion is that you should seek a professional on this. (I bleached my hair-my entire head- about 10 years ago and when I decided to go back to black, I contacted Clairol for information about this). The customer service rep asked alot of questions about the condition of my hair and suggested which colors to use in order get the color I wanted. First she suggested that I use a red tint, then brown. (This was done in the same day) then she suggested that I use a black tint in a week. Since you have bleached highlights, I'm sure that the procedure would be different. Again, you should talk to a professional about this in my opinion.

Happy hair growing.:look: