Henna Question Please Help!!!!

Kellum

I just purchased 2 boxes of Jamila Henna from an Indian grocery store for $1.99 and it didn't have the crop date on the box. The boxes arw brand new and wrapped in plastic. Do you think it would be safe to use this henna. I really hope so shoot it was cheap. I couldn't pass it up. TIA

poookie

of course! jamila henna is the brand i use. it's 100% natural, and even if the henna is from a crop that's a few years old, i wouldn't worry about it. fresher henna crop = a redder dye release, but you'll still receive the strengthening benefits, regardless of how old the crop is.

baddison

natural for good
Yup. I concur! Before I switched to NUPUR henna, I also bought Jamila from my local indian store for about the same price. No crop stamp, no date. But in the box the foiled package was secure. I got BEAUTIFUL RED results from it!!! Good luck with you henna. Let us know how it went for you!

Pandora1975

Yup. I concur! Before I switched to NUPUR henna, I also bought Jamila from my local indian store for about the same price. No crop stamp, no date. But in the box the foiled package was secure. I got BEAUTIFUL RED results from it!!! Good luck with you henna. Let us know how it went for you!

Same for me. I'd use it again if they didn't have Karishma.