Herbal Essence cowashers: What is your most favorite HE conditioner?

Which is your most favorite Herbal Essence Conditioner?

• Hello Hydration (HE HH)

Votes: 65 59.1%
  • Totally Twisted (HE TT)

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Hydralicious (HE H)

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Long Term Relationship (HE LTR)

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • None of Your Frizzness (HE NOYF)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Body Envy (HE BE)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color Me Happy (HE CMH)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Tousle Me Softly (HE TMS)

• Touchably Smooth (HE TS)

• Drama Clean (HE DC)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kellistarr

To me, Hydralicious (which I tried for the 1st time this morning and fell in LOVE with it) is the thickest, then LTR and TT are tied. I will be rotating Hydralicious into my mix!!

Well, looks like I'm going to have to try Hydralicious. Geez, I was just in Target today. I have to say, though, that I do not like the way these new bottle designs look. It is just too busy and makes it hard for me to read what is what! But, yes, I've put it on the list. Does it smell nice?
Thanks.

CuteMeeka

1. How often do you cowash? About 1 time per week.

2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? I am natural

3. What other HE conditioners do you use? Just HE HH

4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones? When I condition (and rinse) I add a little olive oil and maybe some aloe vera - that's it.

5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? YES! I accidentally fell asleep with HE in my hair one night, woke up the next morning and couldn't believe how soft my hair was. In the back of my mind I was like, "you know you need to rinse it out". It was dry and I just couldn't rinse it out because it felt so good even dried (and I loved it).

6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner? Nope

ProtectiveStyling

1. How often do you cowash?3 to 4 times a week
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd?Transitioning... around 80 to 85 percent natural
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? so far i have only used totally twisted and hello hydration... i like both, yet totally twisted is the best
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? no, but usually i cowash with V05 and cowash with HE once a week or after a fresh shampoo
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? no
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner?not really.... i just started to use HE about 5 months ago and havent tried all the products yet

orangepeel

1. How often do you cowash? 1-2x per week
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? natural
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? LTR, HH
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones? I used to rotate with Garnair Length and Strength
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? no
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner? Not yet, I had stock piled on HE during a B1G1 Free offer so I have not purchased HE for about a year.

Diva_Esq

Well, looks like I'm going to have to try Hydralicious. Geez, I was just in Target today. I have to say, though, that I do not like the way these new bottle designs look. It is just too busy and makes it hard for me to read what is what! But, yes, I've put it on the list. Does it smell nice?
Thanks.

@kellistarr Yes, it does smell good. :lick: It's so thick and softens so well. Hair feels like butta when I'm done. Going to add some honey and EVOO to it tonight for a deep con.

TinyT

I have a few, but which 1 is your ultimate fave: I dont have one, but LTR and HH are a close tie.

1. How often do you cowash?
Everyday that I go to work(at least). I like the fresh hair smell and look.

2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd?
Natural

3. What other HE conditioners do you use?
LTR and HH, but i have so many conditioners i rotate in the summer

4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones?
I do not combine with others, but the other moisturizing conditioners I like are: Matrix Detangling Solution, Kenra Moisturizing, Elucence Moisture balancing, Ausie Moist and Daily Defense(discontinued, but I still have a stash)

5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in?
I like the LTR leave-in but it does not work well if Im using hair gel. It leave white particles, even if I thought it had soaked in.

6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner?
No

afrochique

Hello Hydration :)

1. How often do you cowash? Once a week winter, spring (Texas springs and winters=60-70 degrees), twice a week in the summer
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? Relaxed, 6months plus stretcher
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? Just HH
Yes. Roux Porosity Control, Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner.
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? On occasion I don't rinse out all the conditioner.
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner? No. I am blinded by the lovely smell. :look:

Naturalhaven

1. How often do you cowash? 1x week for now
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? Natural
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? None but I want to try LTR, TT, and hydralicious
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones? Nerp
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? Nerp
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner? Nerp

I have been using HH for a while switching it out with Suave Humectant and I still am not sure if I really like it but I am trying to finish the bottle and not become a PJ even though I think I am in the early stages :lachen:........I will get the others soon.

kellistarr

I picked up a bottle of Hydralicious! I won't be using it until tomorrow. My "Thick Test" goes something like this: I wash my hands, open the bottle and see how fast the conditioner comes out. I then emulsify it in my hands. Hydralicious comes out rather quickly. It isn't runny, but a nice amount plops out. That doesn't happen with Hello Hydration. I actually have to squeeze the bottle for HH to come out. I'm not convinced that it's thicker than HH.

Here's the savings grace: I like that Hydralicious has Shea Butter. I also like the way it smells and it's creamy. It left my hands feeling silky, as if I applied a lotion. In my hands, HH doesn't quite offer that kind of distribution. I don't think Hydra is thicker, but I do think I'll like it and I can tell my hair will easily detangle. There are a few more in this line that I'm interested in just based on scent alone. This seems to be a pretty good line.

LadyMacgyver

I have a few, but which 1 is your ultimate fave?
Hydralicious Re-conditioning Conditioner

Since summer is coming everyother day
Transitioning
To be honest I have all of them I think..
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? NO If so, which ones?
Yes I do but its every once in a while
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner?
Not yet but they are changing a lot of their formulas

chrstndiva

HH is my fave.

1. How often do you cowash? 2x week in winter, 2-3x week in summer
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? relaxed
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? LTR and Hydralicious Re-conditioning Conditioner
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones? No
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? No
6. Have you noticed any formula changes recently that has caused you to stop using any HE conditioner? No

Diva_Esq

I picked up a bottle of Hydralicious! I won't be using it until tomorrow. My "Thick Test" goes something like this: I wash my hands, open the bottle and see how fast the conditioner comes out. I then emulsify it in my hands. Hydralicious comes out rather quickly. It isn't runny, but a nice amount plops out. That doesn't happen with Hello Hydration. I actually have to squeeze the bottle for HH to come out. I'm not convinced that it's thicker than HH.

Here's the savings grace: I like that Hydralicious has Shea Butter. I also like the way it smells and it's creamy. It left my hands feeling silky, as if I applied a lotion. In my hands, HH doesn't quite offer that kind of distribution. I don't think Hydra is thicker, but I do think I'll like it and I can tell my hair will easily detangle. There are a few more in this line that I'm interested in just based on scent alone. This seems to be a pretty good line.

kellistarrWell damn. :lachen: NOW THAT'S ANALYSIS!!!!! I love HH...I've bought several more bottles since. It's the best, softest cowash condish for me since YTC!

orangepeel

I went to the grocery store last night. Wouldn't you know they had Break's Over on clearance. So I might have picked up a few bottles to use when I install my braids.

sunnieb

I just picked up a bottle of the HE Touchably Smooth. It's new in my area and I couldn't resist buying it (it was on sale..:look:). I LOVE the description:

Herbal Essences
Touchably Smooth

Smoothing Conditioner with a fusion of Pink Lily & Asian Silk

Lose Yourself in the Smoothness :lick:

I will be cowashing with this on Saturday. Has anyone used it?

Attachments

• IMG01475.jpg
    IMG01475.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 22

CurlsBazillion

1. How often do you cowash? 1-2x a week
2. Are you relaxed, natural, texlaxed, transitioning or loc'd? Natural
3. What other HE conditioners do you use? LTR leave in as my moisturizer
4. Do you combine HE conditioners with other conditioners? If so, which ones? No, but I do add honey to HE HH for cowashes
5. Do you use HE conditioners as a leave-in? (b/c I get itchy scalp) once co wash is completely rinsed out I add a little to my ends
Nope.

HE HH has helped my dry hair alot. I wanna try LTR conditioner soon

LaFemmeNaturelle

OMG this is kind of OT but I bought Break's Over about a month ago for about a dollar. I didn't realize it was so cheap because it was discontinued until I tried it yesterday and it felt like heaven! Did anyone used to use Break's Over and has found something that works the same or better? I like hydralicious but I think Break's Over was much better (but I've only used it once so who knows). I hated HH and LTR was just ok. I'm so sad :-(

LaFemmeNaturelle

I just picked up a bottle of the HE Touchably Smooth. It's new in my area and I couldn't resist buying it (it was on sale..:look:). I LOVE the description:

Herbal Essences
Touchably Smooth

Smoothing Conditioner with a fusion of Pink Lily & Asian Silk

Lose Yourself in the Smoothness :lick:

I will be cowashing with this on Saturday. Has anyone used it?

sunnieb so how was it?

BraunSugar

Every other day

Natural

I only use Hello Hydration

I use it alone

Yes

HH has tweaked its formula, but I like it even better now. The slip is better IMO

sunnieb

@sunnieb so how was it?

LaFemmeNaturelle - Ooops! :blush: Forgot to come back in here and do a review!

In a word.....Fabulous!!!

I've only used it once, but it smelled delicious and did exactly what the description said. Incredible slip with zero tangles. The next morning, my hair was so lusciously soft, it felt like I'd done a dc! I'll keep using it to see if this was a fluke, but for right now it's :lick:.

LaughingOctopus

I just recently got into cowashing! I lurve it! 2 times a week at the most:yep:
Transitioning 1 year 3 months 1 week and 3 days!
I only use the Hello hydration. I need a bigger bottle!
I combine the Hello Hydration with the cantu shea butter leave in. Moisture city!:grin:
Yes
Nope. And I hope they keep it that way.:yep: