Herbal Essences Smoothing Creme

cocopuff

I was in CVS today looking around and I came across this product. It was in a light green tube with a dark green top. I was skeptical at first because I have never used any styling products from this line, but it was only $3.99, so I decided to try it. I used this product when I got home to smooth the frizz on my hair line. I first noticed that it smelled nice, like the other products from this line, it just has that "Herbal Essences" scent. The consistency is smooth and creamy and it is not sticky. I put the product on my hair and it just smoothed right onto the frizz. I brushed it in and my hair was noticebaly shinier, smoother, and softer than before. I really like this product, but almost didn't buy it because I generally don't use any of the Herbal Essences products. I am a little surprised that I like it so much. When I run out of this product, I am pretty sure that I will repurchase it. There is also a new Herbal Essences product called Texturizing Pomade that is supposed to be used to define, chunk, and seperate your hair. It sounds interesting, but I will stick with the Smoothing Creme for right now. Has anyone ever used or heard of these two products before?

cocopuff

I used this again today and I got the same results. I'm very happy with htis product and I know I will repurchase it when it runs out. I'm gonna be looking out for the Texturizing Creme too.

cocopuff

naturallyme said:
does anyone know how much is the texturizing pomade?

It is the same price as the Smoothing Creme, which is $3.99. I noticed that they are both $3.49 on drugstore.com, but I don't want to pay shipping.