Herbal Rinses aka "Tea" Rinses

ryanshope

http://www.localharvest.org/herbal-hair-rinse-C6366

Herbal hair rinses help to restore hairs natural lustre and beauty. Depending on which variety you choose you can deep clean hair, lighten or darken your original hair color naturally, prevent dandruff or stimulate the scalp to increase growth.

Simply add a tea bag to large mouth glass jar and fill with boiling water and cover. Allow the herbs to steep for about 30 minutes. Apply the rinse after shampooing, rub into the scalp and leave the rinse on. Your hair will be smooth and soft, blow-dry and style as normal.

Types of rinses:

Chamomile: This will bring our natural blonde highlights in light-colored hair. You can also add natural lemon juice to heighten lightening effects in the sunlight. This is a safe and effective alternative to products like "Sun-In" which can damage hair.

Calendula: This will bring out the aubrun and red-highlights of medium colored hair.

Rosemary: This will bring out the warmth, richness and depth of dark colored hair. Rosemary is also been known to stimulate the scalp, prevent hair loss and help to regrow hair.

Nettle: This will help prevent and treat dandruff and stimulate circulation in the scalp. Excellent for use during winter.

Be sure to choose the correct hair rinse when ordering.

Each tea bag is good for one use and rinse is accompanied with directions for use.

I am a Certified Natural Health Consultant & Herbalist. I am a good standing member of the American Herbalist Guild and Flower Essence Society. I am also a member of the Keyport Business Alliance and National Home Gardening Club.

I have studied and used herbs for over 14 years and began at a young age with the help of my Grandmother. Herbalism is a tradition in my family and I respect the healing herbs offer.

Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.

All of my herbal remedies are original & specially formulated & are accompanied with directions for use & topic health related information. All teas are made to order. Teas are shipped in resealable bags for convience and freshness. All herbs are organically grown. I am not responsible for the misuse of any herbs or herb products that I sell, nor do I recommend herbs in place of your Doctor's recommendations or prescriptions. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE USING. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your physician and/or your herbal practitioner. As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation unless otherwise specified. Peaceful blessings!

miami74

http://www.localharvest.org/herbal-hair-rinse-C6366

Herbal hair rinses help to restore hairs natural lustre and beauty. Depending on which variety you choose you can deep clean hair, lighten or darken your original hair color naturally, prevent dandruff or stimulate the scalp to increase growth.

Simply add a tea bag to large mouth glass jar and fill with boiling water and cover. Allow the herbs to steep for about 30 minutes. Apply the rinse after shampooing, rub into the scalp and leave the rinse on. Your hair will be smooth and soft, blow-dry and style as normal.

Types of rinses:

Chamomile: This will bring our natural blonde highlights in light-colored hair. You can also add natural lemon juice to heighten lightening effects in the sunlight. This is a safe and effective alternative to products like "Sun-In" which can damage hair.

Calendula: This will bring out the aubrun and red-highlights of medium colored hair.

Rosemary: This will bring out the warmth, richness and depth of dark colored hair. Rosemary is also been known to stimulate the scalp, prevent hair loss and help to regrow hair.

Nettle: This will help prevent and treat dandruff and stimulate circulation in the scalp. Excellent for use during winter.

Be sure to choose the correct hair rinse when ordering.

Each tea bag is good for one use and rinse is accompanied with directions for use.

I am a Certified Natural Health Consultant & Herbalist. I am a good standing member of the American Herbalist Guild and Flower Essence Society. I am also a member of the Keyport Business Alliance and National Home Gardening Club.

I have studied and used herbs for over 14 years and began at a young age with the help of my Grandmother. Herbalism is a tradition in my family and I respect the healing herbs offer.

Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease.

All of my herbal remedies are original & specially formulated & are accompanied with directions for use & topic health related information. All teas are made to order. Teas are shipped in resealable bags for convience and freshness. All herbs are organically grown. I am not responsible for the misuse of any herbs or herb products that I sell, nor do I recommend herbs in place of your Doctor's recommendations or prescriptions. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE USING. Do not combine herbal remedies with pharmaceutical drugs unless you have consulted your physician and/or your herbal practitioner. As with all medicinal products, keep out of reach of children and pets, and avoid use during pregnancy or lactation unless otherwise specified. Peaceful blessings!

Which tea rinse do you recommend for postpartum shedding? Also, is it harmful to do the tea rinses on my hair while I am lactating? TIA.