Here it is: Bargello's Vitamin Regimen

Boadicea

Re: Here it is: Bargello\'s Vitamin Regimen

[ QUOTE ]
tlmack said:
Is Bargello a woman of color?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she's white. I don't know if she posts anymore, but she used to be on LongHairLovers.

Mizani_Mrs

EPO helps increase breast size???? awwww junk....stop the bus....I'm going to GNC right now and load up...... :lachen:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

LOL, at Mizani_Mrs. :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
I will be starting this vitaine regimen today, I went out and purchased the Ultra nourish hair, silica, and some EPO. Hopefully I will see results in a month, I was taking the GNC Hair, skin and nails but didn't really keep an eye out for results I will compare what i was receiving to what is to come to see if there is a big difference. I also will be taking 1 Nutriment energy shake that contains 16g of protein a day. This may be a little pricey but what the heck I guess it's not that bad when you don't have the Hairsalon expense, so why not since I do my own hair.
Mizani_Mrs said:
EPO helps increase breast size???? awwww junk....stop the bus....I'm going to GNC right now and load up...... :lachen:

Last edited:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

For the sisters who are following this vitamine regimen, and those seeing excellent results from their Silica intake. I purchased some Silica from GNC today and it's only 11mg per tablet, now it says that Bargello took an additional 500mg, my ? is Are you ladies taking that much additional and how many mg are the Silica your taking along w/brand name? TIA

Aalize

BeautifulWideEyes said:
For the sisters who are following this vitamine regimen, and those seeing excellent results from their Silica intake. I purchased some Silica from GNC today and it's only 11mg per tablet, now it says that Bargello took an additional 500mg, my ? is Are you ladies taking that much additional and how many mg are the Silica your taking along w/brand name? TIA

She was probably taking 500mg of horsetail. That should yield anywhere from 10-15mg of silica.

MizAvalon

Bumping. I'm thinking about starting a vitamin regimen, not so much for growth but just to keep my hair healthy and shiny. Any old-timers still following this regimen or a variation of it? Does it actually work? I would hate to spend the money on a bunch of vitamins if I can get the same results just from eating properly and taking care of myself.

Sorry if this is a tired subject, I don't visit this section often.

gn1g

i am starting a vit/supp regiment for hair and weight control I will let you know how it goes.

MSM
Spirulina
L-Lysine
L-Cysteine
EPO
VIt c
Zinc
vitalyzn enzymes
garlic

I'll post the mg later

cutiebe2

I have been doing this for a whie and it is excellent
even if I add some stuff to it, I always stay with the basic regimen she gave, and that way I know I'm not missing any of the important stuff

Caramela

Ooooh. I remember being a newbie and starting out on this vitamin regimen! I have never felt more like a PATIENT in all my entire life. Swallowing pills, that many pills, on a daily basis gets sickening!! Good luck.

ProjectWLhair

Who is Bargello??

I had copied this from the old board after someone had posted it. Thought I'd post it again in our new "home" for reference and so that all the newbies would know what the heck the "Bargello Regime" is. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bargello was a member of another hair board and she developed a vitamin regimen for hair health/growth that many on this board follow. It seems that most people (like myself) don't follow it exactly, but use variations of it.

HTH

yardgirl

I pretty much follow that with a few substitutions

5000mcg Biotion
1000mg MSM
1200mg Fish Oil (has 360mg Omega 3)
1 Multivitamin with iron and folic acid
I get my calcium from Soy Milk but I have a calcium supplement that I really should start taking.

Chameleonchick

I had copied this from the old board after someone had posted it. Thought I'd post it again in our new "home" for reference and so that all the newbies would know what the heck the "Bargello Regime" is. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bargello was a member of another hair board and she developed a vitamin regimen for hair health/growth that many on this board follow. It seems that most people (like myself) don't follow it exactly, but use variations of it.

HTH

Thanks I read that in the first post, but where is she now, does she still do this regimen, is this what made her "famous"?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:shocked: oh, wow.. I remember reading this post back then... :lachen:

SherryLove had posted something similar, too... I wonder if she's still around with that glorious head of hair!

biancaelyse

That name brings back a lot of memories. I tried those horse pills back in the day and it didn't last long for me. I love my liquid vitamins now!!

CherieMarie

bumping this thread......

I have been on this regimen for a month now, my newgrowth is silky and strong, and my overall health is awesome! I am one that drags in the morning, but since starting these vitamins and Waistlegnth shake Im waking up an hour earlier full of energy that lasts ALL DAY!!

Ladies who forgot about this or those new to the board should try this! its an oldie but goodie.