Here it is: Bargello's Vitamin Regimen

supermodelsonya

I know some members on BHM that use this regimen and they got excellent results. I can't with the pills though. B12 alone had me wondering whether I should sleep for 23 hours or jog around my house 50 times. I didn't sleep for a few days.

JudithO

There is just no way I can take that many pills.... lol.. no way.... I'll manage my 1/2 inch a month.. :(

Tiye

There is just no way I can take that many pills.... lol.. no way.... I'll manage my 1/2 inch a month.. :(

It's only three or four pills and other than the multi which is recommended anyway for overall health most people rotate on and off of the other supplements as needed and get results. :yep: Also if you include efa's as a regular part of your diet you probably won't need the oil supplements.

JudithO

^ I can't even take a multi consistently once a day.... lol... I'm expecting, and still teaching myself to take 1 prenatal per day.... Just can't handle medicine at all... Cant go down my throat :(

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Heh my vitamin regimen is the exact same minus the flaxseed and add lecithin and msm. I alternate with borage and primrose.

Too funny.

@empressri, did your boobies grow with the Evening Primrose Oil? I was thinking about skipping some also....
Kinda didnt see a reason to take GNC Ultra NourishHair because it seems like you would be getting everything from the other vits....

^ I can't even take a multi consistently once a day.... lol... I'm expecting, and still teaching myself to take 1 prenatal per day.... Just can't handle medicine at all... Cant go down my throat :(

@judy4all, they have other forms of meds. Have you ever tried the liquid multi vit before?

Last edited:

larry3344

I am following a similar regimen;

Msm 1000mg with orange juice
Biotin 10000 mcg with bamboo silica
Miracle 2000 liquid multivitamin
green pastures complete oil blend omega 3 (coconut oil, fermented cod liver, skate, butter oil)
Hair vitamin (viviscal)
Bee pollen
Fiber
Collagen
Molasses
25 Oz of Bamboo tea
V8
Diatomaceous Earth

I'll report back in August how my hair feels.

I will later add green powder/protein/Brewers Yeast/wheat germ/wheat germ oil

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
A multi vitamin and a HSN vitamin (essentially another multi vitamin)? Why would I want to double up on vitamins?

HSN vitamins like those from the Mane Choice, Nature’s Bounty, Hairfinity, Mielle, are simply multi vitamins with a few extra vitamins that target h,s, and n. I don’t get it. There are serious health risks to taking more than the recommended dose of some vitamins for a long period of time.

Last edited: