Here's the discount code for the UPA Clip!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay ladies, I emailed the owner to inquire about a member discount and she contacted me back!! Here's her response:
" I just set up a coupon code for 10% discount. The discount code is LHCF10. Also, I am adding 2 free barrettes of $12.00 value. Just type in the Barrette numbers in the "additional information" field upon check out."

www.laceflair.com

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
so does this mean you get two free clips? and you pick them.

Yes, you get two free barrettes. She said two of the $12 valued ones. Plus I believe it already comes with the tortouis colored one for free too. So you can change up:yep:

I love the ponytails, they are so cute! I can't wait to get mine.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
That's a great deal! I love my UPA Clip! It looks so real. I braid it in a big braid along with my hair, and you can't tell the difference!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I love mine too! Tiffers, how do u braid yours in??

Which hair did you an Tiffers get? I only ordered so far the human wet and wavy 12inch. But also wanted the H01 human yaki straight. I will get it next week! Do yall baggy under it too? here a lady on here who told me that she does and you can't even tell!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Which hair did you an Tiffers get? I only ordered so far the human wet and wavy 12inch. But also wanted the H01 human yaki straight. I will get it next week! Do yall baggy under it too? here a lady on here who told me that she does and you can't even tell!

I got the straight human hair, I think it's 12 inches.

My hair's kinda thick, so when I tried to baggy, the bag was hangin all out of the sides. My dh was like ''WTF? Is it SUPPOSED to look like that? :perplexed:'' :lachen:

I had to take the bag off, so I wouldn't look like a HAM

cici22

I got the straight human hair, I think it's 12 inches.

My hair's kinda thick, so when I tried to baggy, the bag was hangin all out of the sides. My dh was like ''WTF? Is it SUPPOSED to look like that? :perplexed:'' :lachen:

I had to take the bag off, so I wouldn't look like a HAM

:lachen::lachen:

This is a good deal. I might get one of the curly ponytails. Thanks for sharing MtAiryHoney!

TheNewFine

Just ordered mine - a 12 inch wet and wavy too! Yeah can't wait - thanks again and good looking out, Mt. Airy! :notworthy