Hesh Brand - Ayurvedic Powder RECALL!

guudhair

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have that batch!!!!....I stocked up on these powders in April :-(....gotta check when I get home.....

what is the batch number for the Aritha?

trendsetta25

I was just about to try Ayuverdic powders for the first time. I have all Hesh brand but none of them have the same UPC#. I'm not sure what to do now!

What other brands are you ladies ordering instead of Hesh? Are there links?

JollyGal

I'm really annoyed as I just bought two new boxes of Hesh amla and shikakai, granted it only cost me £1.50 per box but it's still a waste of money.

My hesh box is of a different batch but I have the same UPC number. It was made in June 2010. I really don't think I am going to risk it. I'll just stick to my beloved Akamuti amla and skikakai thanks.

flowinlocks

I'm really annoyed as I just bought two new boxes of Hesh amla and shikakai, granted it only cost me £1.50 per box but it's still a waste of money.

My hesh box is of a different batch but I have the same UPC number. It was made in June 2010. I really don't think I am going to risk it. I'll just stick to my beloved Akamuti amla and skikakai thanks.

All of them will have the same UPC. If it was made in 2010 it's good till 2013.

Kurlee

i'm too scared to mess with this brand, regardless of the codes/batch. I'm just turned off.