Hey everyone!!!

Just poppin' into say HEEEY! I know I've been scarce around these parts for a minute, but things are cool :) Nothing too new with the hair, I got it cut again last month (August) by Anthony Dickey and I can now say that I prefer his cut over Miss Jessie's, so I'm STRAIGHT. I'm noticing some increased shedding lately, so I'm gonna try to step up deep treatments and taking a basic multivitamin on a regular basis or something. Sacera, I need to email you miss lady :) I also have a few updates in my album if you want to check them out. I hope everyone here is moving towards their goals successfully! Hope to do some catching up!

Hey Lady! You look GREAT in your siggy picture! I am always in awe of your hair! It looks great and so do you!

Welcome back! Can I take some of your hair and glue it to my head? :grin:

Just poppin' into say HEEEY! I know I've been scarce around these parts for a minute, but things are cool :) Nothing too new with the hair, I got it cut again last month (August) by Anthony Dickey and I can now say that I prefer his cut over Miss Jessie's, so I'm STRAIGHT. I'm noticing some increased shedding lately, so I'm gonna try to step up deep treatments and taking a basic multivitamin on a regular basis or something. Sacera, I need to email you miss lady :) I also have a few updates in my album if you want to check them out. I hope everyone here is moving towards their goals successfully! Hope to do some catching up!

:hiya: I was checking out your fotki this afternoon. Love that tee!!! And your hair is fabulous, as always. :yep: Love it!!

Back