Hey Ladies-A laugh for Today!!!

scorpio

Yesterday was my 28th Birthday!!! It was one of the best I have had since I was a kid. I didn't do anything really special because research kept me so busy but I wanted to specifically thank all the ladies on the hair board for the wonderful tips and advice that I have received. A few months ago-my ends were getting see-thro again and I had some breakage at the nape. Happy to say both are gone-my hair stylist gave me a thorough examining (she does every few months) and I got a clean bill of health:) This is the longest and thickest that my hair has ever been at (about 1 inch from BS) and I have NO see-thro ends.

Anyway I am rambling because my funny story was this: A few days ago before my B-Day, I noticed to my dismay one shiny gray hair right at the temple area. It actually would not go straight with the rest of my hair or lay down. It just stood there with this incredible curl. No matter what I did, it would not lay down but would always snap back in this curl and it is funny because it is about 5 inches long and I never noticed it before. Anyway, it looked like it was waving to me-like welcome to 28 or something....lol. Ok so it's a personal joke, but I know someone out there can identify with me:)

tc_333

Well Happy Birthday, Scorpio!!!!!

(I'm sorry, but at 32, I don't smile at my gray hairs - I have about 5 of them or so.....I pretend they're not there!!!, and I blame my kids and hubbie for them!!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

nita4

Happy belated birthday!!! And wishing you many more...bithdays... not gray hairs /images/graemlins/grin.gif

free2bme

Hi Scorpio,

Happy belated B-day. I'm 29 and I had the same problem with a lone grey hair in my temple area. Anyway I did my sebastian colorshines in coffee brown it got coloured and blends in perfectly with rest of my hair.

And you knw what they say about grey for every on u see there must be at least 5 more lurking in areas you can't see!!

Tea

Happy belated birthday! I'm 30 and am fortunate to have only two blondish colored hairs. In my family you either have muted blond, pretty silver grey or stark white hair as you get older. My 26 year old sis. has about three stark white hairs that don't want to stay hidden in the sea of black hair. I guess I've kinda been blessed as far as that goes. Those blond hairs stay down and aren't as wild and wiry as the white hair my sister has. Only one grey hair at 28 is not so bad. May you have many many more wonderful birthdays and no more grey hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Happy Birthday Scorpio! And congratulations on your hair health. I feel ya on the gray hair. Girlfriend, I'm only 26 and I've seen one. I just about died! (not of old age either) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

rayne

Happy belated birthday Scorpio!! I'm a scorpio too and I'll also be 28 on my birthday. As for the gray hair, I can relate because I have 2 wavy hairs that would always stick out when I wore my hair down. But, since I've been wearing my hair in a ponytail for the past 7 months, it hasn't been a problem. I just wonder what it's going to be like when I start wearing my hair down again....

iris

Happy belated b-day Scorpio! Somehow I just know you had a great time /images/graemlins/grin.gif!

<font color="pink">Iris</font color>

TsAngel

Happy Blessed Day, Scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 31, with no grey hairs; however, all of my life, I've had a permanent blonde streak. I used to not like it. It's cool now bc I highlighted the rest of my hair and it blends. I have one cousin who also has the same blonde streak. She likes hers to stand out(the rest of our hair color is Sandy Brown). /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TsAngel

adrienne0914

happy belated birthday, scorpio!!

adrienne