Hey Ladies! I'm back.........

Ebony

Hey Ladies! I\'m back.........

I just want to say hello to everyone and I've missed you guys dearly! As you guys may remember, I was on here last end of August before going on vacation...and I was getting my weave done. Well, I've been in and out of town for two months and now it's time to get back in the groove. I've just returned from Houston, Tx visiting my brothers. I'll be going out there regularly so it would be nice to meet any of you who live out there! I'll be sure to keep you posted. I see things have changed so I actually had to re-register again. It's good to be back. Now, I'm going to catch up on the posts! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

H

HoneyRockette

Re: Hey Ladies! I\'m back.........

Glad you made it over Ebony! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Azalia

Hey Ebony,
Glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation! How often to do you visit in Texas? I live in Austin just 2 hours away from Houston so let me know when ever you decide to come down and I will be glad to show you around. It's plenty to do in Houston, what did you when you were down? /images/graemlins/smile.gif.Happy Growing!

LondonDiva

Welcome back to the board Ebony. I was wondering when your'd be around again. Good to see you back /images/graemlins/smile.gif