Hey ladies, where can I find a ......

CHOCOLATECHILD

you should be able to find them just about everywhere...Sallys, K-mart, Walmart and any beauty supply store. it seems that they also have the satin pillow cases everywhere..I definatly know they have them @ k-mart.

Eyvonne7131

Really, I have checked those places and found none...well I should say they say they are Satin but the material is not soft it is more like a cotton mix. Do you remember exactly were in the KMart store you found them? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

CHOCOLATECHILD

check over in the black haircare section and also the ailse where they have the brushes, ponytail holders, hair rollers...etc. when you do find one read what the package says that the bonnet is made of to make sure that it does say "satan" I've noticed that the satin products they sale now do have like a cotton feel to them but they don't pull on my hair..I've yet to see a hair tangled in my bonnet.

Eyvonne7131

thanks...I will look there again..now you did mean Satin not Satan (the devil) right. LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CHOCOLATECHILD

SORRY...I've been sitting here listening to Gospel all day and in one of the songs they were talking about "SATAN" so that's where that came from....LOL!!