HEY!!! Newbie here...well sort of!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Well, I finally decided to break down and officially join, I've been lurking for about a year now:) . I also finally updated my fotki, I would really like some input. I'm trying to reach bra strap by this summer, do you think it's possible. Thanks in advance ladies!

BTW; the link is http://public.fotki.com/qtslim83

Tee

Girl nawh, You will not make it!~!

You know I am just being silly right now. :p I think you can make by the end of the summer with no problems. Your hair is beautiful. Are you wearing any protective styles??

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
Letitia said:
Girl nawh, You will not make it!~!

You know I am just being silly right now. :p I think you can make by the end of the summer with no problems. Your hair is beautiful. Are you wearing any protective styles??

LOL thanks!! I mostly wear my hair in sew ins. After I reach my goal,l I would like to try a braidout and wear it thick and wavy. I just need to try and retain my ends w/o clipping them. Any ideas ladies?

Tee

qtslim83 said:
LOL thanks!! I mostly wear my hair in sew ins. After I reach my goal,l I would like to try a braidout and wear it thick and wavy. I just need to try and retain my ends w/o clipping them. Any ideas ladies?

You are on the right path. Keep them protected and keep them moisturized. The best thing I found for my ends were to Moisturized and seal with a oil. Helped out sooo much!!