HEZEKIAH COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I don't want to attribute something to him falsely or malign his name. I love Kirk Franklins music and I think that he has contributed greatly to the body of Christ, especially reaching out to young people. I searched and couldnt find any reference to this, I was hoping to find an interview or something on line to substantiate it. As I said in my first post, that is what I recalled hearing on the broadcast, I could be mistaken, but before that point I never associated him with any type of homosexual lifestyle, and wouldnt have had I not seen the broadcast. I hope my statements dont cause anyone to view him in a negative light. It wasnt my intention to cast doubt upon his character, just to answer in response to the poster that he may have issues of this nature, that I thought he had already confessed his past in regard to this.

fivefoursweetie

Enchantmt said:
I don't want to attribute something to him falsely or malign his name. I love Kirk Franklins music and I think that he has contributed greatly to the body of Christ, especially reaching out to young people. I searched and couldnt find any reference to this, I was hoping to find an interview or something on line to substantiate it. As I said in my first post, that is what I recalled hearing on the broadcast, I could be mistaken, but before that point I never associated him with any type of homosexual lifestyle, and wouldnt have had I not seen the broadcast. I hope my statements dont cause anyone to view him in a negative light. It wasnt my intention to cast doubt upon his character, just to answer in response to the poster that he may have issues of this nature, that I thought he had already confessed his past in regard to this.

thanks sweetie for checking into that, and keeping us updated!!! i personally didn't view him any differently, but was just suprised i never heard it before. i don't put too much stock in something that didn't come from the "horse's" mouth (not that kirk is a horse :lachen: )