Hi everyone!

Lioness

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself now that I've finally left Lurksville!
This website is the most informative and helpful website that I've come accross for women of colour from various cultural backgrounds supporting one another in achieving their different hair goals!

I'm sure like a lot of the peeps here, the reality of growing healthy, long hair (that's all yours!) :woot: has been greatly influenced by LHCF.

From vitamins to deep conditioners, Im learning a lot here (almost bordering obsession) :rofl:

Thats me.
x :p Summa Bliss

hey! glad to see you out in the open :) . I don't know how everyone lurked for so long, i joined the 3rd day after not being able to post or ask questions,lol, especially when I couldn't access most of the hair albums, LOl. It probably wouldn't have took me that long but I alway investgate giving out my credit card # on line like to make sure they won't take more than said, you know what I mean. HHG!!

Thanx guys :)

This is actually the only internet forum I belong to. :grin:

I have to admit, my bid to grow long hair had become a proper hobby so I can identify with some of the pjs on this site... :yep:

Oh and I love the little smilies!!

I don't really have a strict regiment: I just keep some of my hair braided for two months at a time, serious deep condition every two months, take multi-vitamin, zinc, amino acids and my iron for anemia.

Ive found that my hair is best when left natural (I transitioned about a year and a bit ago), strightened every so often and jsut treated well.

All hair grows...its just about keeping the growth! :look:

Thanx guys :)

This is actually the only internet forum I belong to. :grin:

I have to admit, my bid to grow long hair had become a proper hobby so I can identify with some of the pjs on this site... :yep:

Oh and I love the little smilies!!

I don't really have a strict regiment: I just keep some of my hair braided for two months at a time, wash every two- three weeks -the water here in London is very hard) serious deep condition every two months, take multi-vitamin, zinc, amino acids and my iron for anemia. The less I do with my hair the better it seems!

Ive found that my hair is best when left natural (I transitioned about a year and a bit ago), strightened every so often and just hadled with care.

All hair grows...its just about keeping the growth! :look:

Back