Hi Henrilou and others from Longhairlovers!

garr6982

It's PeachyQueen from Longhairlovers.com! I was visiting the site and the question came up on where all the old members were from the old format of Longhairlovers. Well, this site's name came up, I checked it out, and lo and behold I saw your name! (and my my how your hair has grown even more beautiful! I am still natural although I don't have a clue how long my hair is but it is good to see you and other members like Sweetcocoa and LondonDiva! I now have another site besides Nappturality to look at while I am supposed to be working (like now) I will send pictures as soon as I can either find a scanner or my sweet little digital camera decides it wants to do what it was initially purchased to do! Until Lata! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

henrilou

Welcome!!! Welcome PeachyQueen! You were always so helpful and nice on the other site. I am glad you found your way over here. Hope you set up and stay a-while. It took me a while to find this site too, I kinda came acrost it by accident. After LHL dropped off and became "pay-per-view" I just stopped lookin' at the sites at all. I just happened on this one a few weeks ago. All the girls are here. You'll feel right at home...
Welcome, and I'm glad you're here.

garr6982

I know and it's good to see that beautiful mane of yours! How pretty! I've got my fiance'(sp) working on the camera so I can send some pictures also!