hi, i'm NEW!!

mizdyfunctional

hi, i\'m NEW!!

hey everyone! some of you might know me from the General Relaxed Hair Discussion as "haircarewannabe"...i actually joined this board about a week ago...but i just figured out how to post this morning
so what i've been doing is just reading all the posts here and soaking up a LOT of valuable information!
it's crazy how much i've seen here!! i'm practically addicted to this board already!

well anyway about me and my hair...i'm a bit of a product junkie..not good considering i'm only 16 and have no job. meaning that all the money i can scrape out of my parents goes toward hair products...and every pharmacy trip with my mother consists of me in the hair product section reading labels while she goes around the whole store
it's a sickness, i know, but my hair benefits!!

my goal right now is bra strap length...i'm about 3 inches away. some of you might think that's long, but i have a really short torso so i don't think so..

that said, does anyone know of any FREE photo-sharing sites? i'd love to post some pictures in the thread LHCF pictures..

Cleo

Re: hi, i\'m NEW!!

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I know you'll love it here. I do

KinksnCurlz

The only one that I know about is Picturetrail.com. It's free for the first 3 months than 19.95 for the year and you get to load about 500 pics... i think.

Zuppy

Hey Girl!

I remember you - I was Telecomgirl! Anyway Yahoo has totally free picture sharing. I'll go to mine and past the link for you.