Hi ladies I'm back....

Lucia

Hi ladies I\'m back....

Hi everyone,
I've been off a little while but I've been wanting to get back but life has me incredibly busy. I'm glad to be back and I will be checking in when I can, I hope everyone is still on that long hair journey and being positive. Mucho amor /images/graemlins/kisses.gif to all the ladies here who have helped me and given me good advice along the way.
Lucia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Peachtree

Re: Hi ladies I\'m back....

Hey Lucia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm just returning from a "break" too. Nice to have u back /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Lucia

Thanks Pech and NGC, I feel like I should be quoting Mase or something. THough the names have changed since I've been around...

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!

WB! So many surprises this week. Pookeylou...peachtree...and now you! Nice to see you around again. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Lucia

Thanks ladies I appreciate the welcome, I feel like a newbie.

Nyambura

surfer girl

Nice to see you back, Lucia. /images/graemlins/wave.gif And you too, Peachtree. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerie17

Goodness, from your registration date, you've been here a looooooonnnnnnnngggggg time! Welcome back. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Country gal

She is an old head like me. Welcome back, girlie. How has the hair been holding up since being gone?

Lucia

Glad to be missed, thanks again.
sbaker old head /images/graemlins/rofl.gif
I've been tryingto recover from a set-back this past april but Iim sticking with it and it wasn't that bad only 2 inches lost no biggie. But my hair is thicker, fuller, and softer since I did some ajustments to my regime.