Hide Your Hair Til April Fools Challengers Please Read....about to reveal!!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

Our first challenge for 2007 is almost over!!! Yeahie!! :D :D :D :D

Like we did after the last Hide Your Hair Challenge. I will start the reveal thread around 12am on April 1st (maybe 1 or 2 hours after depending on when I get home on Saturday night).

Tsmith will be my back up if I forget...but I didn't last time so hopefully I won't this time.:)

Everyone should upload a pic of what their hair looked like before the challenge and what it looks like now (or your most recent pic). My most recent pics will be from the beginning of March (sorry I haven't straightened my hair since I relaxed it at the beginning of March).

Let us know if you liked/disliked this challenge and the results. Please keep in mind we won't have exactly the same drastic results as the last challenge since this challenge is only 3 months.

I've already uploaded my pics to fotki...but it's locked (sorry if you wanted to peak).

I can't wait to see everyone's results. :grin: :D :grin: :D

MzOptimistic

RabiaElaine said:
Hi Ladies,

Our first challenge for 2007 is almost over!!! Yeahie!! :D :D :D :D

Like we did after the last Hide Your Hair Challenge. I will start the reveal thread around 12am on April 1st (maybe 1 or 2 hours after depending on when I get home on Saturday night).

Tsmith will be my back up if I forget...but I didn't last time so hopefully I won't this time.:)

Everyone should upload a pic of what their hair looked like before the challenge and what it looks like now (or your most recent pic). My most recent pics will be from the beginning of March (sorry I haven't straightened my hair since I relaxed it at the beginning of March).

Let us know if you liked/disliked this challenge and the results. Please keep in mind we won't have exactly the same drastic results as the last challenge since this challenge is only 3 months.

I've already uploaded my pics to fotki...but it's locked (sorry if you wanted to peak).

I can't wait to see everyone's results. :grin: :D :grin: :D

You know I gotcha;) ...I'll be stalking ...I mean checking for you and if I don't see ya Reveal thread at 12am April 1...I'll get it cracking:p I can't wait to see everybody's progress:)

Last edited: