Hide Your Hair Til Christmas Challengers...in here please!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

It was suggested in another thread that on the day we reveal that in addition to posting your reveal in the thread that I coallate all of the links to the albums in the first post on the thread.

I think it will work best if you ladies email or PM me your album links (w/ password if you put a password on it). You can PM me on LHCF or email me at yahoo my address is [email protected]. I think emailing me will work best since we have limited space on LHCF, but feel free to PM the link to me if that's easiest. If you have the album link already set uip you can email it to me now and I'll add it into the post when I start the thread.

We thought this would be a good way to keep all of the albums at the top of the thread for ladies to peruse, just in case this reveal thread get's very long. That way no one misses an update pic.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions for our reveal thread.

Remember I will start it on December 24th at 12am!

Radianthealth

Why was I hoping that you decided to end the challenge early...I am soo impatient:D

I will email you the link to my yahoo photos. It is in my siggy though

RabiaElaine

trimbride said:
Why was I hoping that you decided to end the challenge early...I am soo impatient:D

I will email you the link to my yahoo photos. It is in my siggy though

Ha ha ha...not so fast!;)

czyfaith77

I look forward to see this! It's going to motivate me for when I hide my hair from now til May. I am so excited! You are almost there ladies!

kbody4

RabiaElaine said:
Hi Ladies,

It was suggested in another thread that on the day we reveal that in addition to posting your reveal in the thread that I coallate all of the links to the albums in the first post on the thread.

I think it will work best if you ladies email or PM me your album links (w/ password if you put a password on it). You can PM me on LHCF or email me at yahoo my address is [email protected]. I think emailing me will work best since we have limited space on LHCF, but feel free to PM the link to me if that's easiest. If you have the album link already set uip you can email it to me now and I'll add it into the post when I start the thread.

We thought this would be a good way to keep all of the albums at the top of the thread for ladies to peruse, just in case this reveal thread get's very long. That way no one misses an update pic.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions for our reveal thread.

Remember I will start it on December 24th at 12am!

Thank you for doing this Rabia. I will send you my album link on Friday. I'm going to use heat to check length and take another set of progress pics.

dreysonsmommy2011

Hey, I just sent you my link to my fotki as well as the password. This challenge was great and I definitely have some progress to show!:grin: