Hide Your Hair Til July 4th 2007 Challenge!!!!!!

Junonia

RabiaElaine said:
Ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you like the challenge? Will you be joining us for the next one?

Thank you Rabia:D :) . Oh yeah, I'm ready for the next!!!!! I likes hiding my hair:lol: :lol: .

SouthernTease

I'm still hanging in there
I surprised myself
I've only used one pass
Can't wait for the reveal
and I also can't wait for
the next HYH challenge...
I am soooo in.

audacious1

I failed pretty miserably UNLESS banaclips count as hiding my length. It's been my daily style since April.

Well, if I did fail, I haven't taken any progress shots, and nor have I worn my hair straight since I started the challenge. So can I still be down???

ETA: I used to be vivadiva85

RabiaElaine

audacious1 said:
I failed pretty miserably UNLESS banaclips count as hiding my length. It's been my daily style since April.

Well, if I did fail, I haven't taken any progress shots, and nor have I worn my hair straight since I started the challenge. So can I still be down???

Yes banana clip styles still count!

wheezy807

Can't wait til next week for the BIG reveal. LOL!! For some reason i'm soo anxious for the HYHT Xmas challenge starts, perhaps because i am going to try to stretch those 24wks out? Wish me luck.

MzOptimistic

audacious1 said:

You should put your former name vivadiva85 under your new name, where it's says member at. So ppl will know;)

MzOptimistic

wheezy807 said:
Can't wait til next week for the BIG reveal. LOL!! For some reason i'm soo anxious for the HYHT Xmas challenge starts, perhaps because i am going to try to stretch those 24wks out? Wish me luck.

Right, I'm right witcha, I'm going to be a bt'ing, dc'ing, vitamin taking, co washing, protective styling chick when we start the xmas challenge. I want to be midback by December*or close to it*;)