Hide Your Hair Until April Fools Ladies...

glamazon386

Does anybody plan on revealing early? I'm getting braids tonight so my hair won't be out for April Fools. Or my 1 yr since my last relaxer update on April 15. I have plenty of pics I've taken since 1st of the year and last night but I didn't wanna be the only one to reveal early. We have a little over a week left... :ohwell:

CAPlush

Why reveal early? Why not just hang on to the pics for another week, then post with everyone else?

Not that I mind, I'd love to get a sneak peek:)

glamazon386

Hmmm... I didn't even think about that. Maybe I'll just do that. I have a whole folder full of pictures in my fotki from the past few months.

MzOptimistic

Actually, I think I'll be posting my progress pic around April 25th because I am 7 weeks post and I want to try to stretch to 12 weeks (been trying for the longest) so I'll be posting later in the month....maybe:lol: I get impatient around 10 weeks post to relax:look:

tsmith said:
Actually, I think I'll be posting my progress pic around April 25th because I am 7 weeks post and I want to try to stretch to 12 weeks (been trying for the longest) so I'll be posting later in the month....maybe:lol: I get impatient around 10 weeks post to relax:look:

Same here. I was thinking about posting after my next relaxer which won't be until 4/29. I'm still thinking about it though...

Treasure2k6

I'll only be about 7 weeks post. I think I will wait until the 3rd week in April to reveal. The suspense is getting me though lol because I am ready to see my true results!

MiWay

tsmith said:

Same here! I'll only be 7 weeks post around April 1st, so I want to wait at least another 2-3 weeks.

Naphy

I'm currently 10 weeks post but I try to strech more !
(and I don't have any camera for the moment.............)

caligirl2385

VWVixxen said:
I'm planning on revealing later also, around the second or third week in April.

ME 2. I'VE GOT A WEAVE THAT I'LL TAKE OUT ON THE 11TH. THEN I'LL TOUCH UP ON THE 24TH. OOHHHH I CAN'T WAIT. I CAN'T WAIT.

CAPlush

Gosh, maybe we should have Hide Your Hair Until Cinco de Mayo to give the stretchers more time! Now that I think about it, 3 months isn't much time to show a lot of growth.

glamazon386

I think the reason April Fools was chosen bc it's really supposed to be a challenge for the full year. But it would be hard to HYH from Jan to December so Rabia decided to break it down into 3 pieces from Jan-April, April-July and then the big stretch from July to December. The original HYH challenge was from july to december of 2006. Where's Rabia?

MzOptimistic

bmoreflyygirl said:
I think the reason April Fools was chosen bc it's really supposed to be a challenge for the full year. But it would be hard to HYH from Jan to December so Rabia decided to break it down into 3 pieces from Jan-April, April-July and then the big stretch from July to December. The original HYH challenge was from july to december of 2006. Where's Rabia?

I'm Rabia's self appointed assistant:D I can assist everyone with their questions:lol: The original HYH TIL XMAS challenge was from June 06-December 06. We decided to break the next challenges up because as soon as we revealed our XMAS progress, we went right back into hiding. Six months of hiding was very challenging to alot of ppl (me included) Soooo we decided to do 2 mini challenges. Hide Hair TiL April Fools Challenge (from January 1 2007-April 1 2007) then reveal our progress. The second challenge will be the Hide Hair TiL 4th of July Challenge and then do the big July 07 to December 07 HYHTC challenge. If you think about it we're still hiding our hair the entire year. We're just showing our progress and then back into hiding:) Unless some of you are wearing your hair down after showing your progress because you should be just showing your progress for that day and then back to hiding:p HTH

Last edited:

glamazon386

tsmith said:
I'm Rabia's self appointed assistant:D I can assist everyone with their questions:lol: The original HYH TIL XMAS challenge was from June 06-December 06. We decided to break the next challenges up because as soon as we revealed our XMAS progress, we went right back into hiding. Six months of hiding was very challenging to alot of ppl (me included) Soooo we decided to do 2 mini challenges then reveal our progress and then do the big June 07 to December 07 HYHTC challenge. If you think about it we're still hiding our hair the entire year. We're just showing our progress and then back into hiding:) HTH Unless some of you are wearing your hair down after showing your progress because you should be just showing your progress for that day and then back to hiding:p

Thanks for clearing that up tsmith. The challenge is for the year.

wheezy807

Well, i guess i'll be somewhat right on time. I'll probably post my pics the day after. Unfortunately, this made me stretch to 16wks just to be able to
reveal on time. And i'm suppose to be working on a fotki but i'm soooo lazy:perplexed . But anyways, i can always put it in my siggy. LOL! I'll probably be the only one, while everyone else has a link/fotki.:lachen:

Carla From VA

I had to take my weave down and redo it in early March, so I took some pics which I can post in April. I was disappointed in my progress, the left side is growing quicker than the right (or else the right side is breaking off), and my ends looked soooo scraggly. I know once I even everything up with a trim, it won't look like I achieved any lasting results. I had some breakage issues this winter trying to stretch relaxers, I can't handle two drastically different textures.

RabiaElaine

tsmith said:
I'm Rabia's self appointed assistant:D I can assist everyone with their questions:lol: The original HYH TIL XMAS challenge was from June 06-December 06. We decided to break the next challenges up because as soon as we revealed our XMAS progress, we went right back into hiding. Six months of hiding was very challenging to alot of ppl (me included) Soooo we decided to do 2 mini challenges. Hide Hair TiL April Fools Challenge (from January 1 2007-April 1 2007) then reveal our progress. The second challenge will be the Hide Hair TiL 4th of July Challenge and then do the big July 07 to December 07 HYHTC challenge. If you think about it we're still hiding our hair the entire year. We're just showing our progress and then back into hiding:) Unless some of you are wearing your hair down after showing your progress because you should be just showing your progress for that day and then back to hiding:p HTH

Thanks Tsmith!!! That's exactly what I would have said!