Hilarious News- 6th Grader Was A Witness

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I found this news story to funny to not share; there's still hope for the coming generation..
The comments are funnier! :lol:

Guy Notices That Someone Hit And Run His Car, Finds A Hilarious Note From A 6th Grader
By Ligitas Nefas

If you have a car it’s likely that you have been the victim or offender of a hit-and-run. Whether it’s just a scratch or heavy damage, it’s just common courtesy to leave a note when these situations arise, however, not everyone is so polite. Beyond poor manners, it can be extremely costly to repair your vehicle without the other person’s insurance provider.

Recently college baseball player Andrew Sipowicz found out his car had been hit

Image credits: Andrew Sipowicz

And while he wasn’t there to see who damaged his vehicle

He found this note from an anonymous bystander that was happy to help him out

The note reads: “If your wondering what happen to your car. Bus: 449 hit your car. It stops here everyday to drop me off. At 5:00pm. What Happened? She was trying to pull off and hit the car. She hit and run. She tried to vear over and squeeze threw but couldn’t. She actually squeezed threw. She made a dent and I saw what happened. Sorry. Driver seat left door. A lady in the bus driver seat 999.
Buffalo Public School Bus. A 6th grader at Houghten Academy”

The grateful student made sure to show his appreciation on Twitter
Shoutout to the anonymous 6th grader for saving me a couple thousand (Bus not drawn to scale) pic.twitter.com/7aNK10xSwX

— Andrew Sipowicz (@Andrew_Sipowicz) November 20, 2018

He later said that the kind student has been found

Update: The student who wrote the letter has been found and we’re in the process of finding a way to reward her for her actions. Very grateful for what she did

— Andrew Sipowicz (@Andrew_Sipowicz) November 21, 2018

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"