Hip Length And Beyond. 2019 Challenge!

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by I Am So Blessed, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Dee Raven

Dee Raven Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Wow, ladies. I'm loving the progress pics. I'm going to put some up mid-yearish. But I wanted to update that in order to stay true to the spirit of this challenge while at the same time not giving up my trim schedule, I decided to do mini-trims on wet hair and just straighten and trim once in July. Today I did a mini-mini-trim of 1/4 inch on my ends and I was so pleased to see the condition they were in. The majority of my ends looked like it had just been cut, last trim was at the beginning of January. I just need to figure out how I'm going to trim the top layers of my hair because they are in the most need and could stand a shape up, since I wear wngs most of the time.

2. snoop

snoop Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Just a quick update to say that I'm still here. I've been apprehensive about doing length checks because I don't want to find out that I'm not progressing. I missed my trim for March so I'm going to try and wait until June to do one. My hair has been feeling healthy and looking pretty good if I may say so myself.

I don't think that I'll make it to hip length this year (my hair grows so slow!), but I'm really inspired by all of you and your beautiful long hair!

keranikki, Chicoro, GGsKin and 6 others like this.
  3. Chicoro

Chicoro Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I wouldn't be too sure about that. We still have about 8 more months to go. Hair is funny, it can surprise you. I understand about not wanting to do the length checks. I think you are solidly on track with your hair in 2019!

MzSwift, keranikki, Dee Raven and 3 others like this.