Hip Length And Beyond. 2019 Challenge!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Yes, take and iron supplement that also has b vitamins and then every now and again I'm taking the big b complex supplement. Does that help decrease hair loss? Maybe I'll start taking the big one more often.

I'm not a doctor or a medical practitioner. I can say from experience that a SEPARATE B Complex vitamin may help with hair loss, if it is due to stress.

B vitamins are water soluble and they come out the body through urine and sweat. Most importantly, B vitamins are needed for our heart beats, for our hearts to function well.

When you have stress in your life you lose vitamins anywhere from 2 to 3 times faster than when you aren't stressed. B vitamins are needed for the hair, nails and skin. If the body is low on B vitamins, and it has to choose where to send that low supply, the wisdom of the body is going to choose your heart, to keep you alive. Thus, the hair and skin and nails may suffer.

So in times of stress or when the hair is impacted, I think it is a good idea to [temporarily] top up on
Stress Formula Vitamin B Complex.

Here's one of many product examples:

upload_2019-9-7_8-32-26.jpeg

Dee Raven

I'm not a doctor or a medical practitioner. I can say from experience that a SEPARATE B Complex vitamin may help with hair loss, if it is due to stress.

B vitamins are water soluble and they come out the body through urine and sweat. Most importantly, B vitamins are needed for our heart beats, for our hearts to function well.

When you have stress in your life you lose vitamins anywhere from 2 to 3 times faster than when you aren't stressed. B vitamins are needed for the hair, nails and skin. If the body is low on B vitamins, and it has to choose where to send that low supply, the wisdom of the body is going to choose your heart, to keep you alive. Thus, the hair and skin and nails may suffer.

So in times of stress or when the hair is impacted, I think it is a good idea to [temporarily] top up on

View attachment 451133

How funny. That's literally the bottle I have. Good to know. Thanks!

Dee Raven

Well, y'all. Here are my results for the end of the year. I'm still dealing with my hair thinning setback. There were quite a few tiny hairs sticking out when I flatironed, so I am hopeful that the iron supplements are working. Though I'm still not 100% sure that they are. My last trim was in May and it grew about 3 inches. I cut off about an inch. Here are my pre and post pics.
Jan20 - Pre.jpg Jan20 - Post camera 2.jpg I'm a bit frustrated with my progress because I keep getting these thin ends. This year I'm going to focus on thickening up my hemline by trimming every 3 months. It worked really well in 2018 and hopefully I'll get to the bottom of my hair thinning. Fingers crossed.

kim1006

Well, y'all. Here are my results for the end of the year. I'm still dealing with my hair thinning setback. There were quite a few tiny hairs sticking out when I flatironed, so I am hopeful that the iron supplements are working. Though I'm still not 100% sure that they are. My last trim was in May and it grew about 3 inches. I cut off about an inch. Here are my pre and post pics.
View attachment 454487 View attachment 454485 I'm a bit frustrated with my progress because I keep getting these thin ends. This year I'm going to focus on thickening up my hemline by trimming every 3 months. It worked really well in 2018 and hopefully I'll get to the bottom of my hair thinning. Fingers crossed.
Your hair is gorgeous!

Chicoro

@Dee Raven looking like a living, walking, picture-taking Barbie doll! I saw STEM Barbie yesterday. Why not Dee Raven Barbie.

Chicoro

View attachment 454487 View attachment 454485 I'm a bit frustrated with my progress because I keep getting these thin ends. This year I'm going to focus on thickening up my hemline by trimming every 3 months. It worked really well in 2018 and hopefully I'll get to the bottom of my hair thinning. Fingers crossed.

How many inches of hair do you have? It looks like a minimum of 28 and up to 32 inches from the crown to your longest length. Fabulous length results!

BeautifulRoots

My goodness you have some gorgeous hair! :drool:

SmilingElephant

I need to jump on these! Recently went to the doctor and found out my cholesterol is elevated.

Under a ton of stress lately, even though my life is improving there's so much happening to the people around me and I'm stressed and worried.

My hair is still at waist length but it has definitely bounced back since it fell out between late 2018 and early 2019. :yep:

View attachment 451133