Hip Length Challenge 2010

ClassicBeauty

I plan to straighten my hair before NYE, and I'll post pics. I don't really know where HBL is on my body, but I'm sure I'm pretty close.

I haven't checked in much this yr because I've had horrible hair care. My hair shed so bad during my pregnancy. I was hoping for great growth during pregnancy, but that was not the case. Then after the birth I kept it in a bun for months. I didn't even wash or condition for many many weeks. I did a very poor job of taking care of my hair this yr. The only reason I might be at HBL is because I was pretty close this time last yr and I guess my dirty buns were protective styles. Not healthy, protective styles, but still protective. Now my baby is at the stage where she pulls my hair out. :( I'm thinking this may be near the end of my hair journey....

Janet'

Just sprinkling some last minute :fairy: for you fabulous ladies who might need it...I'll take fairydust, prayers, whatever anyone is giving out...8 more days!!!

ClassicBeauty

OK ladies! I let my SIL borrow my dryer last week, so I didn't get to straighten my hair. (Her hair was a mess, so when she asked, I couldn't say no.)

I will wash and straighten tonight and post pictures tonight or tomorrow.
Hopefully I made it. Cross your fingers!!!

Whimsy

oh my gosh! I'm dying at the heads of hair I'm seeing here!!!!!
Congrats girls.

BM ddaaamn
AngelDoll, LLL DAAAAMN

GO GIRLS GO

GET TA CRACKIN

schipperchow1

:curtain: :hide: :hiya: Ladies,

First, :congrats: to everyone who reached HL in 2010!! You reached lengths that some of us are still hoping to grow to!! :dance7::band2::bdance:

Second, it is heartwarming to see that the positive vibes and encouragement continued:circle:

Third, I apologize for being MIA :takecover: I haven't been on the site since early September and haven't even been lurking :sekret: Unfortunately, around the time the site was upgraded, I realized that I wasn't just shedding, but losing handfuls of hair.:cry2: My focus immediately shifted to keeping my hair on my head! Since I eat healthy & take the occasional multi or hair vitamin, I thought it was stress. Turns out, I was iron deficient. So although I didn't reach my goal of HL in 2010, I am happy that it is now staying on my head and feels good.

Now, I am going to check out those challenges that some of you have started for 2011 and join (if it's not too late)!

Happy, healthy hair growing :sunshine: