Hip Length Challenge 2010

Ballerina_Bun

I'm 8 inches from full Hip Length :Copy of 2cool: :reddancer:

Maybe it's time for some serious bunning, maybe even a baggie :scratchch

Maybe to get some extra inches I need to join the " :eek:ver18: " Challenge :giggle:
:look::blush:

schipperchow1

I'm 8 inches from full Hip Length :Copy of 2cool: :reddancer:

Maybe it's time for some serious bunning, maybe even a baggie :scratchch

Maybe to get some extra inches I need to join the " :eek:ver18: " Challenge :giggle:
:look::blush:

:clap:Welcome! I joined the winter bun challenge that starts Dec 21. I haven't quite decided about the rest of my winter hair care...

Hope your ":eek:ver18:" Challenge goes well:angeldevi

goldielocs

Hello all,

I need a picture tutorial:lachen:. I have tried over and over again to load pics from my camera to a post and it's not working. Could someone either explain how to post a pic or at least point me in the right direction?TIA.

Goldielocs

Mz.MoMo5235

is it too late to join or are all the slots taken? i think i can make it in 2010. i'm currently as bsl. if my growth stays on track with my 2009 growth i should hit mbl in feb, wl in june maybe... so i would assume grazing hl will at least happen by dec...

if all the slots are taken that's ok, i'll still sub to this thread and check in regularly to drool :D

winnettag

Hello all,

I need a picture tutorial:lachen:. I have tried over and over again to load pics from my camera to a post and it's not working. Could someone either explain how to post a pic or at least point me in the right direction?TIA.

Goldielocs

Here's a good thread about that:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=197675

or you could always post the tiny thumbnail pics that you click on to make bigger by replying to the thread (not quick reply), scrolling down to Additional Options, clicking the Manage Attachmments button and uploading from your computer.
HTH!

SVT

Sorry I didn't pay attention. Posted in the wrong challenge because my hair grows too slow to be HL by the end of 2010. How come nobody said nuthin? :look: :lachen:

Godspeed to the hip length challengers! :grin:

goldielocs

I finally figured this pic thing out... yeah i'm a little slow- lol. My pic in my sig was taken this weekend... i think I need about 6 more inches to HL.

Last edited:

joib

Here is my starting pic. I hope this works.

Last edited:

schipperchow1

is it too late to join or are all the slots taken? i think i can make it in 2010. i'm currently as bsl. if my growth stays on track with my 2009 growth i should hit mbl in feb, wl in june maybe... so i would assume grazing hl will at least happen by dec...

if all the slots are taken that's ok, i'll still sub to this thread and check in regularly to drool :D

No It's not too late to join! It starts Dec 21, 2009. :welcome3:

Toy

I wont be able to post my starting pic til the 1st of January i will be 12 wks on 12/29/09 and i will be relaxing it on that friday is that ok.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Hi Chicoro:wave:. You are another one of my hair inspirations. You're already HL aren't you?

Hi schipperchow1! :wave:

"Sort of." :yep:. I have 'hairs' that are straining to my hip. The bulk of my hair is past waist length but not quite thick, full hip length, yet. It's a great challenge and I will use it to help me stay on track. Let's see what happens. Good luck ladies.

Lucia

Hey can I still sign up, I'm WSL, some hair is a little passed. I want most of my hair @ hip, I need 2 inches just to touch HPL but 3-4 inches to be comfortable @ hip including a trimm. I just did a major S & D and trimmed 1 inch off the ends all over. I have my most recent pics up in my fotki.

ClassicBeauty

Here are my starting pictures. Unfortunately it was raining, and I got wet. My hair wouldn't quite lay right. It quickly went back into the bun. LOL
Please don't quote the pictures!

Attachments

• WL2.jpg
    WL2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 177
  • WL.jpg
    WL.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Good luck to everyone. I will be watching this thread and hopefully be in this challenge in 2011. What retention methods will you guys be using to reach your goal?

prospurr4

Great challenge idea! I should have some strands touching WL when I touchup in 3 days, but I plan to do some trimming in 2010 to achieve full WL. So, unfortunately, I won't be joining...maybe I'll be in the 2011 version.

I'll be watching this thread, though, and I hope all of you reach your goals!

P.S.: If I change my mind about trimming in 2010, I'll be all up in this challenge. :grin:

ClassicBeauty

Can someone help me understand the difference between hip bone and tail bone? I mean I understand the different bones in the body, but I have a very short waist. I can't really decide the goal spot for this challenge. I know I want to cut some of my "tail" to create thicker ends, but after that I don't really know what I'm aiming for. My hip bones are just below my waist... I mean like an inch. It's like I may need tailbone to actually claim hip bone.

Last edited:

winnettag

Can someone help me understand the difference between hip bone and tail bone? I mean I understand the different bones in the body, but I have a very short waist. I can't really decide the goal spot for this challenge. I know I want to cut some of my "tail" to create thicker ends, but after that I don't really know what I'm aiming for. My hip bones are just below my waist... I mean like an inch. It's like I may need tailbone to actually claim hip bone.

It looks like your touching HL now and tailbone would be about where your shirt ends.
Um, beautiful hair BTW!