Hip /Tailbone club anyone?

Jynkx

do i put it all over my head?scalp?:lachen:

scalr for growth and it really make hair super soft. put it on wet or damp hair and it will be like baby hair when it drys. at least it does for me and that is the kind of thing i was reading about it before i gave in and got it.

memee1978

scalr for growth and it really make hair super soft. put it on wet or damp hair and it will be like baby hair when it drys. at least it does for me and that is the kind of thing i was reading about it before i gave in and got it.
ill try it tommorow.

Jynkx

ive only been using the castor for maybe a month if that. but my balding spot IS filling in. so i say do it. i am a believer......lol:grin:

CurlyMoo

ive only been using the castor for maybe a month if that. but my balding spot IS filling in. so i say do it. i am a believer......lol:grin:

Jynkx, I would love to see your photos. It's rare to see classic length on this site. Please.:grin:

Energist

What an inspirational thread. I'm reading from the beginning, and what is so motivational and encouraging are the women who back then had not reached their goal yet, but when you see their updated profile fast foward 2008 they have reached it. That is mindblowing and just very encouraging!

Cichelle

your hair is sooo beautiful

Thank you Dsylla! I've always been an admirer of your hair, too. :infatuated:

FlowerHair....:crossfingers: I'll be ecstatic with tailbone length. I'll pass out with joy when my hair gets to classic length!

Cichelle

Looking good!:yep:

You are always so encouraging, MizAvalon. I really appreciate that about you. :yep:

Now, all I'm going to say here is...there are some people on this board who have gorgeous, long hair, but keep it kind of :sekret:...which is totally their prerogative. To those individuals I just want to say keep up the good work and happy hair growing! :)

Jynkx

ok ladies. in honor of the hip/tailbone club i finally set up a fotki. please keep in mind that i am only about 3 months into my haircare journey. my hair needs lots of TLC. thats why im here. now that i have learned some good haircare habits, i hope to show amazing progress like the ladies i have been admiring on here.

enjoy my pix :drunk: but please be gentle with me.......lol

fotki.com/Jynkx

MizAvalon

ok ladies. in honor of the hip/tailbone club i finally set up a fotki. please keep in mind that i am only about 3 months into my haircare journey. my hair needs lots of TLC. thats why im here. now that i have learned some good haircare habits, i hope to show amazing progress like the ladies i have been admiring on here.

fotki.com/Jynkx

OK, that's it. I am about to DIE!!! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! :eek:

*MizA stands up only to faint again!* :ill:

AngelDoll

fotki.com/Jynkx

:shocked::wow::worship2:

Jynkx

miz avalon you are so sweet my face is blushing.......:blush:

and to get compliments from cichelle is making me insanely happy. thanks ladies.:rolleyes:

memee1978

jynkx,actually your hair is longer because when you straighten it.....no telling how much longer it would be!!!!!!!!!!!georgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!