Hip /Tailbone club anyone?

memee1978

I love this thread! All this beautiful, long hair is just amazing.
me too.i love it. i stumbled on it...and i was like im about to start posting on it.hair grows to grat lengths,but the hair market wants us to damage our hair so that they keep making money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono:ant go happen to me:grin::lachen:

LunadeMiel

I don't think I'm at tailbone yet. That pic in my avatar is from January of this year and I haven't done a length check since. I think that's hip, though. From waist to hip was....let me look at my fotki...

It looks like my hair was midback, or just under bsl, in Jan/Feb of '07 and at waist six months after that in the summer of '07. I haven't updated my fotki since then, but I know I took the avatar pic in January '08. That means a whole six months from waist to hip.

:worship2::worship2:

hopeful

ok both of my fotki albums links are listed next to the ticker factory signature.

Hey memee your hair is beautiful! Double check your links in your siggy though, you have some typos, missing the "p" in http and the "." in public.fotki, etc.

naturalgurl

I'm one of those with loooooong hair as my goal. I don't really have a certain length, I just don't plan on doing any BC's. If I had to have a goal length, I'd say tailbone. I'm loving the hair on this thread!!!!!

lalaland88

Hi! :)

Tailbone is my goal, unfotunately I still have about 3 inches until HL and about 6 until TBL. :(

I think I'll get there because my hair is growing quite nicely, but I'm just a bit impatient lol! Oh well, I best get over that because unless I by a 24 inch remy, there's nothing I can do about the growth speed! :D