Hip–Tailbone Length (HL–TBL) 2015-2016 Challenge!

Aireen

Not sure if I've stated this already, but I'm also in a hair funk, @lulu97. Summer has done a number on my hair, it just feels different. :perplexed: It's slowly getting back to normal. I think my hair just prefers the colder months instead of the intense heat + humidity. Even my edges are damaged and shorter now, they'll recover but they're just shorter and fragile. :(

Aireen

Do you ladies think this is a good place to cut to even out the see-thru ends from all the shedding?
Did you end up cutting your ends? I would say leave it unless you see breakage or it progressively gets worse. If you really wanted to cut, I would've only done like 1cm off the tips to keep the length.

^ LOL I should take my own advice.

Also, you asked about how to preserve curls, I do what someone else said, bantu knots. The more knots, the curlier the effect. Only complaint is it doesn't usually stay throughout the whole day unless I do like 5+. Also, in the summer, forget it, those curls won't hold at all. (I am not a hairspray user if you were wondering.)

Aireen

STORYTIME:

**Lately I've been having issues with my own people and my hair. I'll go into detail but mind you this is longggg. I'll be using initials to indicate who everyone is so the story is easy to follow. If you have any feedback or questions, I'd appreciate the correspondence. Lastly, please do not be offended by anything I have to say, I'm just being honest I truly do not mean to be hateful/hurtful. (This story has originally been posted here https://www.longhaircareforum.com/threads/hiptailbone-length-hltbl-2015-2016-challenge.746227/ but will be posted in other threads.)**

Met a girl, let's call her N. N and I became pretty good acquaintances due to convenience. When I first met her, we talked about ourselves – ethnic background and hair did come up in the conversation; she said she could see people saying I look Ethiopian because of my hair. I told her I was due for a touch-up, she felt my hair and responded with "Yeah." At another meeting with N, she happened to see my baby picture on a piece of ID and said to me "Why do you relax your hair if you have curly hair?" and proceeded to describe her hair in a derogatory way but meaning to say she has very tight kinks. Possibly around the 3rd meeting with N, we talked about hair again with another girl (not black) and I said that I've never had braids since both girls had their hair in the style, she then says "Oh, really? How come? You should get some." After that, she happened to notice my hair was brown and I told her that it changes colour in the sun, she tells me that she thinks that's cool and we then move on to another topic. Later that same day, hair comes up again and she asks me how long my hair is, I then try to see where my hair is reaching and she is flabbergasted that the hair on my head is actually mine. This WHOLE time, she thinks my hair is a weave. (Yes, even with all the talk of hair colour, touch-ups, and everything else. :huh: ) Even when I told her my hair is in fact real, she thought I had tracks hidden somewhere. When she finally realizes my hair is my own, she asks about my regimen – basically the basic questions like what I did to get it long, how long it took to get to my length, and then randomly asks "Is this just a Trinidadian thing or can other black girls do this too?" After all the questions, she then finishes with "Well, if I had your hair, I'd let EVERYONE know my hair was real." :ohwell:

A couple days later, I had to talk to another girl – we're calling her Y – about something I was having trouble with, N was around too asking Y for help and a woman, T, joined us just to chat a little before saying goodbye. (There were other people around buut they were leaving.) While talking to Y, there was a break in our conversation and N makes sure to blurt out, "Did you know her hair is real?" :pullhair: To be honest, this left me a little embarrassed because it's not really something everyone needs to know, in my opinion. Y replies and says she knows (she asked me about hair previously in a really lovely and polite way and I complimented her back on her twa) but T proceeds to reach into my hair and feel around at my scalp. :pyro: I didn't speak up against that action unfortunately. After molesting my scalp, T then asks me if I'm natural, when I tell her no she lectures me on how I should be natural (T has a low fade) and that Y's hair is so beautiful because it's natural. I agree and admit that I love natural hair but I like the ease and quick regimen I have now that I am relaxed. :yep: We talk a little more about hair, N tells Y (N always has a fake hair in) how she should try to put products in her hair to make it curlier instead of kinky like it is currently. :whyme: Y stays quiet mostly, and I defend her by saying she does not need anything to make her hair curlier, Y's hair is lovely as is, T also backs me up.

Fast forward to the Tuesday that has just passed, I had to sit near a girl named P – N, Y, and T all know her – and randomly while in the middle of doing something, P questions if I relax my hair. I respond by telling her yes and P whines, "Whyyyyy? You should be natural, it would help it so much! Really, it would help it so so much! You should definitely go natural." My reply is basically that I love natural hair and would definitely go natural someday. P's face seems to change slightly, as if she didn't expect that answer from me and whines again a bit more about me going natural then suddenly says, "I cut my hair sooo much, I don't know why I just cut it all the time. I really have an addiction to cutting my hair, like, I can't help it, I just do it. I take the scissors and just start cutting." I tell her that I'm the same (while thinking that I really do not care if she cuts her hair or not to be honest) and I always cut my hair too, about every 2-3 weeks. P's face changes again slightly and continues, "Yeah I just have an addiction, I know I should probably leave it but I just do it every time." I let her know again that I'm the same and it doesn't really phase me because my hair grows fast, she states afterwards that her hair grows really fast too and she figures that it'll grow back anyway, I agree and fortunately the conversation gets interrupted. From the gist of this whole conversation with P, I have a feeling she's wanted to talk to me about this hair thing for a while. Note that I never ONCE asked about her hair, she's volunteered all the information that I talked about in this paragraph. I do not care about most people's hair in real life, most black women I see around have a weave in anyway, P included and she doesn't even hair a weave that mimics kinks or curls, it's straight. I probably would only care if I saw people in real life with hair like those on this website. (I have nothing against weaves, extensions, wigs – I just do not care about them most of the time.)

Now, to be honest, I love that there's this a movement to go natural, I think it's great we now feel empowered to take charge of the way we look. However, I'm NOT for people telling me what I should do to MY hair. :evil: I'm so tired of everyone always having an opinion on me, I already suffer from low self-esteem periodically, I'm FED UP of everyone, especially my own people having an opinion on one of the things that I feel good about – my hair. I'm TIRED of defending myself, as if having relaxed hair automatically means I hate natural hair. I am SICK of hearing this crap from people who either hair short hair, weaves/wigs, or damaged hair. :burnup: It's like these people see that my hair looks a certain way and they feel that they just naturally have to bring me down with them. At this point, I'm starting to think I should just put my hair in a bun to avoid people's questions and comments. :evil: I'm feeling very attacked for no reason. I do not go up to anyone questioning their beauty routine. I love natural hair, I often look at natural hair on Youtube just for fun and to expand on my knowledge but I literally CANNOT deal with select naturals in real life bothering me about what is growing out of my own head, I do a very good job at maintaining it, if you can't say anything good then just leave me alone. :hot:

I'm all for taking charge of your own self-expression, changing the perceived beauty standards, empowering people to try something "different" THROUGH EXAMPLE, and everything else that being natural as a woman of African descent means. I am NOT for belittling others through their personal choices – regarding something so trivial as vanity – just because I do not agree. When it comes to beauty and how people keep themselves beautiful, I'm pretty much a person that will have a "do not care" or "do whatever makes you happy" approach. I just WISH people would realize that and take the hint. Sadly, even in my story, Y's natural but N still found fault, it never ends and you can't win with people ever. :nono:

SIDE STORY:

Went to a party, most people complimented how good my hair looked that day, I'll admit, it was nice~ :giggle: Acquaintance, R – who is Hispanic and no relation to anyone in the previous story above – had to ruin it by asking if my hair is naturally that way (I had it in curls via bantu knots) and when I said no, she tried to fumble her way through a response that was basically letting me know she prefers people to have their hair naturally over altered. (Not to grasp at straws but this girl has her hair partially dyed blonde, I know people will disagree but hair dye alters your hair by changing the colour.) I did let R know that she is coming off as offensive but honestly, I feel like people worrying about my hair NEVER FREAKING ENDS. :hot: :swearing: My hair isn't even that long but honestly sometimes long hair isn't a good thing, it really commands too much attention even when you do not want it to be that way. :sad:

Last edited:

Lucia

@Aireen

Obviously you're doing something right and getting results and some people are either rudely curious or just plan jealous and/or judgmental.
Look it's not like it's a crime or a sin to relax your hair it's a choice and you've made that informed choice.
I only offer info to people I clearly know don't know what they're doing and why. Im careful not
To come off as a relaxer basher. I don't agree with telling someone else what to do with their hair advice and info is one thing dictating another.
Keep doing your thing and shake the haters off.

Hair stuff not even in same league with MLK but he makes a good point.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Hey Ladies!

I made it to belly button lenght in the front. However, a couple of weeks ago I cut off a couple of inches.

Tonight when I was cleansing my hair, I realized I still had the heat damage I was trying to cut off a couple of weeks ago. So, I cut off another couple inches in the front while it was still wet. Yes, I know that's a no-no, but it had to be done.

I'll post an official lenght check photo in November. I'll be getting my hair silked out, and trimmed the week of Thanksgiving, if I don't chicken out.

I'm scared!!! I haven't let a stylist in my head since the "yellow bird" incident.

I was trying to post some pics of my hair now, and what I cut off, but it will not upload from my "speak & spell."

I'm going to try to catch up on the thread and see how everyone is doing tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20151018_195701.jpg
    20151018_195701.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Hey Ladies!

I made it to belly button lenght in the front. However, a couple of weeks ago I cut off a couple of inches.

Tonight when I was cleansing my hair, I realized I still had the heat damage I was trying to cut off a couple of weeks ago. So, I cut off another couple inches in the front while it was still wet. Yes, I know that's a no-no, but it had to be done.

I'll post an official lenght check photo in November. I'll be getting my hair silked out, and trimmed the week of Thanksgiving, if I don't chicken out.

I'm scared!!! I haven't let a stylist in my head since the "yellow bird" incident.

I was trying to post some pics of my hair now, and what I cut off, but it will not upload from my "speak & spell."

I'm going to try to catch up on the thread and see how everyone is doing tomorrow.

Someone will have to teach me how to post multiple pix in this new forum software.

Kells

STORYTIME:

**Lately I've been having issues with my own people and my hair. I'll go into detail but mind you this is longggg. I'll be using initials to indicate who everyone is so the story is easy to follow. If you have any feedback or questions, I'd appreciate the correspondence. Lastly, please do not be offended by anything I have to say, I'm just being honest I truly do not mean to be hateful/hurtful. (This story has originally been posted here https://www.longhaircareforum.com/threads/hiptailbone-length-hltbl-2015-2016-challenge.746227/ but will be posted in other threads.)**

Met a girl, let's call her N. N and I became pretty good acquaintances due to convenience. When I first met her, we talked about ourselves – ethnic background and hair did come up in the conversation; she said she could see people saying I look Ethiopian because of my hair. I told her I was due for a touch-up, she felt my hair and responded with "Yeah." At another meeting with N, she happened to see my baby picture on a piece of ID and said to me "Why do you relax your hair if you have curly hair?" and proceeded to describe her hair in a derogatory way but meaning to say she has very tight kinks. Possibly around the 3rd meeting with N, we talked about hair again with another girl (not black) and I said that I've never had braids since both girls had their hair in the style, she then says "Oh, really? How come? You should get some." After that, she happened to notice my hair was brown and I told her that it changes colour in the sun, she tells me that she thinks that's cool and we then move on to another topic. Later that same day, hair comes up again and she asks me how long my hair is, I then try to see where my hair is reaching and she is flabbergasted that the hair on my head is actually mine. This WHOLE time, she thinks my hair is a weave. (Yes, even with all the talk of hair colour, touch-ups, and everything else. :huh: ) Even when I told her my hair is in fact real, she thought I had tracks hidden somewhere. When she finally realizes my hair is my own, she asks about my regimen – basically the basic questions like what I did to get it long, how long it took to get to my length, and then randomly asks "Is this just a Trinidadian thing or can other black girls do this too?" After all the questions, she then finishes with "Well, if I had your hair, I'd let EVERYONE know my hair was real." :ohwell:

A couple days later, I had to talk to another girl – we're calling her Y – about something I was having trouble with, N was around too asking Y for help and a woman, T, joined us just to chat a little before saying goodbye. (There were other people around buut they were leaving.) While talking to Y, there was a break in our conversation and N makes sure to blurt out, "Did you know her hair is real?" :pullhair: To be honest, this left me a little embarrassed because it's not really something everyone needs to know, in my opinion. Y replies and says she knows (she asked me about hair previously in a really lovely and polite way and I complimented her back on her twa) but T proceeds to reach into my hair and feel around at my scalp. :pyro: I didn't speak up against that action unfortunately. After molesting my scalp, T then asks me if I'm natural, when I tell her no she lectures me on how I should be natural (T has a low fade) and that Y's hair is so beautiful because it's natural. I agree and admit that I love natural hair but I like the ease and quick regimen I have now that I am relaxed. :yep: We talk a little more about hair, N tells Y (N always has a fake hair in) how she should try to put products in her hair to make it curlier instead of kinky like it is currently. :whyme: Y stays quiet mostly, and I defend her by saying she does not need anything to make her hair curlier, Y's hair is lovely as is, T also backs me up.

Fast forward to the Tuesday that has just passed, I had to sit near a girl named P – N, Y, and T all know her – and randomly while in the middle of doing something, P questions if I relax my hair. I respond by telling her yes and P whines, "Whyyyyy? You should be natural, it would help it so much! Really, it would help it so so much! You should definitely go natural." My reply is basically that I love natural hair and would definitely go natural someday. P's face seems to change slightly, as if she didn't expect that answer from me and whines again a bit more about me going natural then suddenly says, "I cut my hair sooo much, I don't know why I just cut it all the time. I really have an addiction to cutting my hair, like, I can't help it, I just do it. I take the scissors and just start cutting." I tell her that I'm the same (while thinking that I really do not care if she cuts her hair or not to be honest) and I always cut my hair too, about every 2-3 weeks. P's face changes again slightly and continues, "Yeah I just have an addiction, I know I should probably leave it but I just do it every time." I let her know again that I'm the same and it doesn't really phase me because my hair grows fast, she states afterwards that her hair grows really fast too and she figures that it'll grow back anyway, I agree and fortunately the conversation gets interrupted. From the gist of this whole conversation with P, I have a feeling she's wanted to talk to me about this hair thing for a while. Note that I never ONCE asked about her hair, she's volunteered all the information that I talked about in this paragraph. I do not care about most people's hair in real life, most black women I see around have a weave in anyway, P included and she doesn't even hair a weave that mimics kinks or curls, it's straight. I probably would only care if I saw people in real life with hair like those on this website. (I have nothing against weaves, extensions, wigs – I just do not care about them most of the time.)

Now, to be honest, I love that there's this a movement to go natural, I think it's great we now feel empowered to take charge of the way we look. However, I'm NOT for people telling me what I should do to MY hair. :evil: I'm so tired of everyone always having an opinion on me, I already suffer from low self-esteem periodically, I'm FED UP of everyone, especially my own people having an opinion on one of the things that I feel good about – my hair. I'm TIRED of defending myself, as if having relaxed hair automatically means I hate natural hair. I am SICK of hearing this crap from people who either hair short hair, weaves/wigs, or damaged hair. :burnup: It's like these people see that my hair looks a certain way and they feel that they just naturally have to bring me down with them. At this point, I'm starting to think I should just put my hair in a bun to avoid people's questions and comments. :evil: I'm feeling very attacked for no reason. I do not go up to anyone questioning their beauty routine. I love natural hair, I often look at natural hair on Youtube just for fun and to expand on my knowledge but I literally CANNOT deal with select naturals in real life bothering me about what is growing out of my own head, I do a very good job at maintaining it, if you can't say anything good then just leave me alone. :hot:

I'm all for taking charge of your own self-expression, changing the perceived beauty standards, empowering people to try something "different" THROUGH EXAMPLE, and everything else that being natural as a woman of African descent means. I am NOT for belittling others through their personal choices – regarding something so trivial as vanity – just because I do not agree. When it comes to beauty and how people keep themselves beautiful, I'm pretty much a person that will have a "do not care" or "do whatever makes you happy" approach. I just WISH people would realize that and take the hint. Sadly, even in my story, Y's natural but N still found fault, it never ends and you can't win with people ever. :nono:

SIDE STORY:

Went to a party, most people complimented how good my hair looked that day, I'll admit, it was nice~ :giggle: Acquaintance, R – who is Hispanic and no relation to anyone in the previous story above – had to ruin it by asking if my hair is naturally that way (I had it in curls via bantu knots) and when I said no, she tried to fumble her way through a response that was basically letting me know she prefers people to have their hair naturally over altered. (Not to grasp at straws but this girl has her hair partially dyed blonde, I know people will disagree but hair dye alters your hair by changing the colour.) I did let R know that she is coming off as offensive but honestly, I feel like people worrying about my hair NEVER FREAKING ENDS. :hot: :swearing: My hair isn't even that long but honestly sometimes long hair isn't a good thing, it really commands too much attention even when you do not want it to be that way. :sad:

@Aireen.....I was just lurking and just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Don't let 'em press you girl.
They don't really care about what being natural would mean for the health of your head and hair as they would have you believe; it's just length insecurity.
If they had the same length as you, it'd be mental "You Go Girl/Yaaass Hunty!" all day; but since they don't, I think they'd prefer to see shrunken lengths on you.

It sounds like you do alot of bunning?; although my hair's nowhere near as long as yours right now, I like bunning too, but don't let them make you "apologize" for having long hair!
I'd whip that hair in they face and keep it movin lol
.........................but then again, since I'm not super long yet, I don't know that struggle, so we'll see if I'm singing the same song you are when the time comes lol

Aireen

@Lucia, thank you for the videos! I'm watching them right now and it's just what I need, I've been going through a lot of crap irl and these videos have come at the right time. I think the way you give advice is probably ideal, if someone does not really like/does not know why they're relaxing their hair, they probably shouldn't chemically alter their texture – point blank, period.

@MileHighDiva, I will avoiding them as much as possible. It'll be difficult to do because I have small classes with these ladies at school but I'll do as much as I can to stay away. Congratulations on making belly button length, can't wait for the pictures of the press and cut, please don't chicken out. :supergrin: I'm kind of scared for you about going to a stylist though.

@Kells, I actually believe you when you say that they probably just don't care and it's all length insecurity. I have to learn to shrug these people off but I'm the type to kind of stay to myself so when people pull me out of my reserved comfort-zone just to be annoying, I am not pleased to say the least. I actually leave my hair down all the time, I used to be really into bunning though before LHCF. I guarantee that you'll come across the same experience at least once, only thing is that you'll probably handle it better than I do.

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

Hey ladies!:waving:

Just thought I'd stop in. Life's been very hectic but I am TRYING to keep up with my hair lol!

Back in June, I cut off about 2 inches all around to get rid of damage and split ends.

So now those 2 inches are back. I hope I can be a smidgen past WL by the end of the year.

I put rope twists in (by myself! My first time wearing weave in over a decade!!) last month, but they only made it a week. I couldn't stand it anymore lol!

I'm thinking about taking a "hair vitamin" but idk which one to try. I'm starting to suspect a serious iron deficiency and maybe that's why I shed so heavily and my hair isn't growing as fast. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20150918_173733.jpg
    IMG_20150918_173733.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 114

SmilingElephant

@Aireen hey girlie! :hug2:

Don't let them get you down! I am natural with long curly hair and people actually get angry when I straighten it. They also get angry when it's not straight.

People will always have something to say, and I'm learning to not let ppls opinions of me, affect me.

I did not ask to come into this world, so I don't feel like I should be forced to decorate someone else's. That's how I feel about it.

Ppl suck in general lol! Do what makes you happy. They will always be mad.

sgold04

Hey ladies!:waving:

Just thought I'd stop in. Life's been very hectic but I am TRYING to keep up with my hair lol!

Back in June, I cut off about 2 inches all around to get rid of damage and split ends.

So now those 2 inches are back. I hope I can be a smidgen past WL by the end of the year.

I put rope twists in (by myself! My first time wearing weave in over a decade!!) last month, but they only made it a week. I couldn't stand it anymore lol!

I'm thinking about taking a "hair vitamin" but idk which one to try. I'm starting to suspect a serious iron deficiency and maybe that's why I shed so heavily and my hair isn't growing as fast. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
My hair used to shed a lot, but it didn't look thinner so I didn't worry about it, but then I realized all those shed hairs were causing lots of tangles. I did an aphogee two step treatment and my hair sheds waaaaay less. Unfortunately, it made my hair feel like straw, so I may try the 2 minute reconstructer next.

ETA: I'm pretty sure it was shedding and not breakage because I used to look at the shed strands and see white bulbs, but I could be wrong. I was surprised a protein treatment could work for shedding

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

My hair used to shed a lot, but it didn't look thinner so I didn't worry about it, but then I realized all those shed hairs were causing lots of tangles. I did an aphogee two step treatment and my hair sheds waaaaay less. Unfortunately, it made my hair feel like straw, so I may try the 2 minute reconstructer next.

ETA: I'm pretty sure it was shedding and not breakage because I used to look at the shed strands and see white bulbs, but I could be wrong. I was surprised a protein treatment could work for shedding

I might need a protein treatment...hmmm...

But my nails are also peeling and breaking and cracking so I'm really believing it's a nutritional deficiency issue. I've been drinking lots of water lately and have been trying to keep up with eating my veggies. But I need a supplement to give me a jump start.

Aireen

@SmilingElephant, thanks for your post, after reading everyone's posts, I decided to just not put up with people's comments regarding my hair. I don't owe anyone an explanation on what I do with what's on my body and you're right, I shouldn't be forced to decorate someone else's life/world even for a short period of time. I liked how you phrased everything in your post, it was helpful.

Your hair looks so pretty! I love your length shots! Hm... internally, I'd say try green smoothies, they have so many vitamins and nutrients PACKED in liquid form. I know my mum likes blending tons of pure kale up and drinking it. She also swears by eggs, her hair down to her hips when she was eating eggs 3x/week in those little ramen packets – we also added bok choi and tried to dilute it with water because there's tons of sodium in them; maybe you can find packets with less sodium then add eggs and veggies. I see tons of Youtube videos swearing by carrot juice that you can find in pure and blended already in the grocery with nothing else added. Vitamin wise, get a really good and complete multi-vitamin, I like Quest Multivitamins & Minerals Super Once A Day – that along with some biotin and fish oil are great and that combination does NOT give me any acne. Salmon is great as well for the protein and omegas. This video should help you because the vlogger was going through similar issues:

^ TL;DR: Drink green smoothies – lots of nutrients in one go; eat eggs + salmon which are very nutrient rich; drink carrot juice – people swear it grows their hair + gives them pretty skin; get a good multivitamin, some biotin, and fish oil – no acne and you get a complete set of vitamins. Video above can help give perspective. I am not a doctor/nutritionist so visit your doctor for advice and implement what will fit your needs.

Last edited:

Joigirl

image.jpeg I would love to join! I just hit my waist length goal and to keep myself from cutting too much hair, I think I will go for tailbone length in the longest layer. I plan to keep my hair layered.

Regimen: Modified CG Method, natural hair- cowash and DC weekly and shampoo monthly. Alternating protein and moisture. Henna and indigo to cover my gray hair.

Goal Length - tailbone by the end of 2016.

Maintainence - do the same thing I've been doing for the last 3.5 years.

faithVA

This just ruined my night. Lol
My hair tangles all the time from root to tip. The idea of having a head full of damage hair is scary.
http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/04/7-signs-of-damaged-hair/
I wouldn't worry about that article. Most of those things applied to my hair the way it grew out of my head. I think there are other reasons to explain some of those symptoms.

If your relaxed and your hair has those symptoms, yes that's a problem. But if your natural, low porosity or have fine hair, quite a bit of that will apply even with healthy hair.

SmilingElephant

Sooooo....i bought some Mielle Organics vitamins. I just gave in to the curiosity lol!! *waits for package to arrive at the door very soon:look:* I kept seeing all the great results and swanging hair video clips on Instagram and decided to give them a try, i ordered a 2 months supply. I hope they give me a boost in my hair AND nails.

I took some time to remember how i grew my hair out so well when i was relaxed and i remembered how much i used to damp bun.

So for the next 6 months i'm putting myself on a challenge to co wash very frequently, moisturize and seal everyday and put my hair in a bun of some sort on weekdays and then on the weekends i will let my hair out (if i feel like it).

Doing all of this as well as cleanse and DC and thoroughly detangle with my Tangle Teezer weekly, while taking the vitamins and upping my water intake. I am hoping with doing all of this i can reach Hip Length in 6 months...sheer negligence isn't giving me the results i want. :/

SmilingElephant

So I found out why my hair has been so ridiculous lately and it's because I have an insane amount of nutritional deficiencies. I am on a new diet, so I hope I will see a turnaround by the end of the year. I still want to hit TBL by the end of 2016!

Im going through this as well, right now im incorporating supplements but i am also reviewing my eating habits and what i eat.