Hits & Misses: December 2016

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Continued hits:

Macadamia nourishing moisture masque.

I love how heavy this stuff is. Heavy but doesnt leave a waxy or coated feel, sinks right in. Super moisturizing for my coarse hair and keeps it that way for days. There are very few DCs that I've come across that do that :up:

Fenugreek for shedding. I like to use powder for a paste or, recently, infused oil.

Smiley79

Continued hits:

Macadamia nourishing moisture masque.

I love how heavy this stuff is. Heavy but doesnt leave a waxy or coated feel, sinks right in. Super moisturizing for my coarse hair and keeps it that way for days. There are very few DCs that I've come across that do that :up:

Fenugreek for shedding. I like to use powder for a paste or, recently, infused oil.

I saw this on sale at Marshalls today for $16. I have always heard good things about it.

AgeinATL

Hit: Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly - Thanks to @AgeinATL for selling me on it and the discounted price. It cuts my detangling time down without leaving me tired with a sore scalp. Now, let us see how long it lasts before my hair destroys the tines...

I am SO glad that you like it!! I love my TT but I too feel that over time my hair will bend the bristles. That is what happened with my last one. Hoping that the one for thicker hair lasts a bit longer.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Hit: Changing my texture
Miss: Not having enough to do the shorter back part. It still looks natural :crying3::lachen:
It's still itchy back there:lol:
My hair is used to being parted (braids/twists) or straightened to get some air. Ain't no air coming(it's just picked out, but I'm currently laying on it lol) in so she's mad :lachen: The relaxed top part isn't itchy at all.