Homosexuality....the new Baal???

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Many people believe that the servant that the roman soldier cared so much for, and that Jesus healed, was gay.

Regardless. I didn't say Jesus affirmed homosexuality. I said do a close reading of the new testament to determine the heart of Jesus and then you should be able to know how He would want you to treat homosexuals. I believe there is enough there in how he treated all sinners to know what He expects from His people.

Key words: "Many people believe"....

These 'many people' are the ones who are attempting to justify homosexuality. There is definitely no validation for it in God's Word nor in anything that Jesus ever said or did. Period!

Just speak the truth which is regardless of what the Bible says against the homosexual activity, people want to do what they want to do. Just please leave God out of it, for it is lying on God. God has made it plain that it's wrong. Leave it there and stop lying about something that can never be made true.

Shimmie

Staff member
Jesus said: "Occupy til' I come"

Jesus also said:

"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

Jesus wasn't giving power to the gay activists nor their agenda... :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
What would Jesus do? Figure that out by a close reading of the new testament and follow His example.

What would Jesus do?

Easy :yep:

He'd tell them to 'Go and sin no more'.

That's what Jesus did all throughout His Ministry here upon the earth.

He was clear, He did not stutter, He did not hesitate, He did not become PC....NO, He was not afraid to speak the truth which was 'Stop doing what you're doing, go on with life and do not do it again."

How hard is that? The closer one reads the New Testament there it will be right there in front of the one reading. It's those who are NOT reading God's Word for they are choosing to see it otherwise.

Shimmie

Staff member
Key words: "Many people believe"....

These 'many people' are the ones who are attempting to justify homosexuality. There is definitely no validation for it in God's Word nor in anything that Jesus ever said or did. Period!

Just speak the truth which is regardless of what the Bible says against the homosexual activity, people want to do what they want to do. Just please leave God out of it, for it is lying on God. God has made it plain that it's wrong. Leave it there and stop lying about something that can never be made true.

ETA:

Not even 'Nature' its self' validates homosexuality. The body 'knows' when something unnatural is occurring and it responds with diseases which weaken the immune system. Neither gay men nor gay women get a 'free' pass. :nono:

sweetvi

ETA:

Not even 'Nature' its self' validates homosexuality. The body 'knows' when something unnatural is occurring and it responds with diseases which weaken the immune system. Neither gay men nor gay women get a 'free' pass. :nono:

So trueee...interesting perspective

sweetvi

LOL!!!......

Some people will argue to say that the disease is more prominent between heterosexual couples...

Shimmie

Staff member
LOL!!!......

Some people will argue to say that the disease is more prominent between heterosexual couples...

Of course, when they've been 'double - trouble' dippin' and then bring it back to kettle. :look:

The distribution in numbers is that there are more hetero's' then homo's. However, the ratio of gay STD's is still higher and more intense.