Honestly, how many of you shared this site...

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
I told one of my friends but I doubt she will take it as serious as I have. I'm a new member and I think i've turned into a PJ already...........

MissM

I have personally tried to tell people, my girlfriends included, about the wonderful things I have learned here, and you know what I've learned? People want your hair but they don't want to do the work and "un-brainwashing" of all the myths we grew up about as far as what we need to do to our hair. I just tell them, "You want hair like mine? Then be prepared to do the opposite of everything you do now." And they are like, yeah, ok....like I'm asking them to do something outrageous. Know what my reply is?

"My hair speaks for itself!"

LABETT

I told a couple of my friends and relatives about the board but they showed no interest.
They always want to know where I get all my hair products and how did I make my hair grow out fast.

chocolate01

I told a couple of my friends some were responsive others weren't. But I agree with Labett they are always asking me what I put in my hair, what kinds of things are good for the hair etc.

ElizaBlue

I told a few of my co-workers but they all just sort of looked at me and said, well all that washing is going to make your hair fall out or that I should just tell them what the site is talking about because they don't have time to do this themselves. I know of one lurker, but she likes me to think her hair is genetics also.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I used to but I stopped. They all thought I was crazy. They made fun of the members, accused people of lying and posting fake pics, etc.
I keep lhcf to myself now. When I talk to "outsiders"
I'll say, "I read that x is a good product" or "A friend of mine really likes x".

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I sent a forward to all of my friends and family with this sites info when I first found it.

Ipanema

I've only shared this site with one person, and I have no idea if she joined. I rather not too many people know about my hair obsession.

sabie19

I have told my two good friends. They say I'm obsessed with it. I told them that they can achieve long hair with extra care, but they don't listen to me. I can't force anyone to do what they don't want to do.

flyjump00

I have shared this site with my Mom and Sister. They both want long healthy hair but don't want to give up the heat and other things that it takes to get there. My Sis is getting better. I'm still working on them!

with everyone my cuz, my co-workers, mi madre, mi hermana the list goes on... I don't think anyone has jonined but they are constantly asking me questions and leaning over my shoulder as I post & review.

The more the merrier, if you show them they will come